WTF manne! I booked a one hour massage through Groupon only discovered now that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a guy will be giving the massage.

I gotta cancel it. I just got to. This is the land of qoomu-luudh. I won't even enjoy it.

What the f*ck was I thinking. I thought it was my usual place that I always book with and I looked it up now and it's some other place owned by a guy.

:farmajoyaab:

The deal price is $30

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
not only are you homosexual but you also support zina with aim of getting from strange women, get massage from the wife or male sibling, are u not muslim why are u going to get massage from strangers, u r not in sports in professional settin

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
not only are you homosexual but you also support zina with aim of getting from strange women, get massage from the wife or male sibling, are u not muslim why are u going to get massage from strangers, u r not in sports in professional settin

Why are we treated by female doctors when we are Muslim males?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don't think you should cancel it, if you really want a deep tissue massage it's best you get it from a man, women aren't as strong. The guy is professional, stop being xoolo and don't let go of that deal.

I don't think you should cancel it, if you really want a deep tissue massage it's best you get it from a man, women aren't as strong. The guy is professional, stop being xoolo and don't let go of that deal.
You don't seem to get it do you? He wasn't looking for a massage, he was looking for a happy ending :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You do know that 70% of these people are qoomu-luudhs undercover. What if he pounced on me and he is stronger than me ? :ivers:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
a guy will be giving the massage.

I gotta cancel it. I just got to. This is the land of qoomu-luudh. I won't even enjoy it.

What the f*ck was I thinking. I thought it was my usual place that I always book with and I looked it up now and it's some other place owned by a guy.

:farmajoyaab:

The deal price is $30
Hah!!!
GAAAAAAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.