Wtf. Man openly promoting pedophilia.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Of course its an anime fan, them niggas drool over a 13 year old anime character with big boobs and a body shape of a pixar mom.
this is incredibly accurate. I know so many anime weebs that love this type of shit. I run an anime group and the people I met are very very strange. It's for a casual old school show(Inuyasha) though

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I give it 7-10 more years until the U.S is broken beyond repair, morally/ethically and economically. We’ll all be respawned in Somalia.

Of course this dude is posted up at UC Berkeley. American universities, Californian ones in particular, are breeding grounds for all sorts of degenerate activity and thinking.

this is incredibly accurate. I know so many anime weebs that love this type of shit. I run an anime group and the people I met are very very strange. It's for a casual old school show(Inuyasha) though

shame, the anime he's repping on his sweater is an extremely good show

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I found this conversation aggravatingly idiotic.

Here's the point:
- I don't see being a nerd as a crime, just makes you look like a big dork.
- however if anyone uses anime as an excuse to commit sex crimes against children, then you're a perverted sick fůck.
- Children should be learning and protected to become healthy oriented adults, not wasting their times engaging in adult immoral behavior.
- They're both stupid for having a conversation about pedophilia. It was a illogical conversation with no recourse nor resolve. An absolute time waster debate.
- If you're an adult (male) having sex with younger (girls) then you're a stupid prīck.
Everyone knows it's wrong.

Also a final point:
I'm no way a supporter of anime or into that nerdy shít. But, liking a genre of animation films from a obscure popular Asian country is not a gateway into people making immoral behaviors acceptable.

Of course this dude is posted up at UC Berkeley. American universities, Californian ones in particular, are breeding grounds for all sorts of degenerate activity and thinking.

Yh, the guy is probably in some deep shit. if he was a student at Berkeley, then he's at risk of getting expelled + legal trouble if they potentially search his laptop which might have yk....

I found this conversation aggravatingly idiotic.

Here's the point:
- I don't see being a nerd as a crime, just makes you look like a big dork.
- however if anyone uses anime as an excuse to commit sex crimes against children, then you're a perverted sick fůck.
- Children should be learning and protected to become healthy oriented adults, not wasting their times engaging in adult immoral behavior.
- They're both stupid for having a conversation about pedophilia. It was a illogical conversation with no recourse nor resolve. An absolute time waster debate.
- If you're an adult (male) having sex with younger (girls) then you're a stupid prīck.
Everyone knows it's wrong.

Also a final point:
I'm no way a supporter of anime or into that nerdy shít. But, liking a genre of animation films from a obscure popular Asian country is not a gateway into people making immoral behaviors acceptable.

Anime wasn't mentioned in the video though :cosbyhmm:

they were discussing about age of consent --- which eventually led to a discussion about pedophilia, simple.

no need to paranthesis the gender, sxb. your a prick vice versa aswell. adult female w/ a younger male.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Anime wasn't mentioned in the video though :cosbyhmm:
No it wasn't however Malab's post mentions it which is called "inferred context."
(Meaning it's understood without spoken.)
Of course its an anime fan, them niggas drool over a 13 year old anime character with big boobs and a body shape of a pixar mom.
I mean, do you agree to this statement?
Do you think an actual anime fan is horrible enough of a person to commit a statutory rape crime because of their fantasizing with an imaginary cartoon character into committing a serious sex crime against a poor young minor? I think that's for reasonable people to eventually decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways answering on to OP's response post:
no need to paranthesis the gender, sxb. your a prick vice versa aswell. adult female w/ a younger male

Gender isn't the main factor determining an premise of a sex crime commited by an possible would be chômo, no. It's still stands that any pedophile who dares do that unthinkable atrocity needs to get their head split. You think it's a good thing to give a free pass to? I wouldn't want no strange older white man in an anime sweatshirt coming around my Somali Daughters for any reason.

Think of Somalia:
b2b01d7fe9660a2fd0b00609c7164e7c.jpg

A guy at my job had forgot his phone on the toilet, the background was a young anime girl and we thought it belonged to a teen or something, he’s 28

No it wasn't however Malab's post mentions it which is called "inferred context."
(Meaning it's understood without spoken.)

I mean, do you agree to this statement?
Do you think an actual anime fan is horrible enough of a person to commit a statutory rape crime because of their fantasizing with an imaginary cartoon character into committing a serious sex crime against a poor young minor? I think that's for reasonable people to eventually decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways answering on to OP's response post:

Gender isn't the main factor determining an premise of a sex crime commited by an possible would be chômo, no. It's still stands that any pedophile who dares do that unthinkable atrocity needs to get their head split. You think it's a good thing to give a free pass to? I wouldn't want no strange older white man in an anime sweatshirt coming around my Somali Daughters for any reason.

Think of Somalia:
b2b01d7fe9660a2fd0b00609c7164e7c.jpg
@Basra i never see you two interact I feel like you both would get along

Trending