Wtf is wrong with UK Somalis

Mayor

Dual Federalism or Balkanize. Never Centralism
Why does that guy have the Indian flag in his name? I think the Azerbaijani flag is used for KG, but what’s the Indian one for?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is an old story!
1704941058126.png

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
Yea I know he’s a troll but what’s the deal with the Indian flag? Is it used to represent a qabil like the other foreign flags that Somalis use on social media?
he's trolling us as in he's trying to tell us he hates somalis aka himself that's why he's using these alien flags as a way to insult us. Because no "sane" somali would constantly draw negative attention on somalis unless ofcourse either none of his parents are somali, one of his parents is ajanabi or the individual is a murtad.

These UK xalimos r the biggest cowards they must've been bullied in school or something nobody in their right mind would beat up an elderly women

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
That account got to be waaqo of Punt or someone else who has been active in somali spaces for a decade.

This guy literally posts material from 2016, aint no way he is a teenager or a young adult.

American Somalis are far worse, saw a video of like 7 different Somali girls beating up an old Somali lady and her daughter for snitching on an alleged rapist I believe.

American Somalis are the reason why so many people hate us, whenever people talk shit about Somalis, they're always referencing the Somalis in America.

Trending

Latest posts