WTF is wrong with loud mouthed halimos in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Somalis are always loud dee, there's no such thing as indoor voice :siilaanyolaugh:

They wouldn't be out of line in sheepherds bush :russ: u hear Somalis screaming there at all hours of the day

My area is nice I am not used to whales screaming. They should all leave ASAP and go to places like Shepherds Bush where they can
find their match like Dhegheer.

:siilaanyolaugh:

My area is nice I am not used to whales screaming. They should all leave iASAP and go to places like Shepherds Bush where they can
find their match like Dhegheer.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Bless i bet ur a miskeen in RL

I don't hang around sheepherds bush since I don't smoke shisha :wow:
I only go there for diraac and xalwad

In Somalia every xalinos are quiet and shy. They are very nice and feminine compare to our Diaspora Xalinos

I will try to conduct a research and discover whats the cause of screaming xalimos in Diaspora.

Bohol

VIP
Bless i bet ur a miskeen in RL

I don't hang around sheepherds bush since I don't smoke shisha :wow:
I only go there for diraac and xalwad

It is about basic manners. Nothing to do with miskiniimo but walle if I see next time a halimo screaming in the store I will complain
to the manager (since I am a loyal customer there for many years). I want to see whale screaming halimos banned from my favourite local
store if they continue their behaviour.

:birdman:

It is about basic manners. Nothing to do with miskiniimo but walle if I see next time a halimo screaming in the store I will complain
to the manager (since I am a loyal customer there for many years). I want to see whale screaming halimos banned from my favourite local
store if they continue their behaviour.

:birdman:

:mjlol: @ complaining to the manager

I was just in Shepherds Bush.

You still up for our date at Westfield? I have to renew my oyster card first though

No :birdman: weekends at Westfield is hell, way too crowded

:mjlol: @ complaining to the manager

No :birdman: weekends at Westfield is hell, way too crowded
We can take a walk through Hyde Park and take the tube to Tottenham Court Road, stop by Starbucks then visit the British Museum. I can show you the Somali History section.

I'm basic like that :manny:

We can take a walk through Hyde Park and take the tube to Tottenham Court Road, stop by Starbucks then visit the British Museum. I can show you the Somali History section.

I'm basic like that :manny:

Starbucks coffee is horrible :mjlol:
And i hate going to central especially on the weekends :mjlol:

I do love museums tho lol i think I've already seen the Somali section

Bohol

VIP
Its a weird habit that qurbajoog halimos inherited.

I remember when I use to live in Birmingham all the xalimos were screaming and shouting like they were having an orgasm.

Subxanallah may Allah help them. I am starting to think they eat khat or smoke weed.

I was traumatised for a couple of month.

They should be cracked down on. It is really a bad trait for a female to keep screaming in public.
Not sure which has more loud mouthed halimos though Birmingham or London, the problem
is they are adopting ghetto girl culture where black girls scream daily.

Bohol

VIP
I can say the same about the farahs when they are in groups they are loud too.

Those are the 12 - 16 year old kids. However no grown farah just screams in the middle of the store, that is bit odd. The farahs that
I see in my store are well mannered they keep to themselves and listen their music plugged in. No screaming or other nonsense ruining
other shoppers calm experience. Whale halimos should learn a thing or two from them.

:ufdup:

Also @dhegdheer whats with that ugly curved old Nokia shaped building and that building with 3 Sauron eyes :drakewtf: They look completely out of place.

You got some nice churches though. But I walked through White Chapel shit feet like Londonistan. Ate at a Punjabi restaurant the food was piss poor tasted like canned tikka masala:susp:

London is nice though enjoying it.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis are always loud dee, there's no such thing as indoor voice :siilaanyolaugh:

They wouldn't be out of line in sheepherds bush :russ: u hear Somalis screaming there at all hours of the day

Lmao sometimes i forget myself when I'm with my friends and my volume goes up a couple of dials :drakelaugh:

:susp: Dibjirad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts