WTF is wrong with european women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't understand how stupid they can be. They believe that this world is filled with good people and good countries.
The european utopists are really stupid..

I wouldn't even go to Congo or Somalia without any security, that's risky. Even as a fellow african, so imagine being a WOMAN and a WHITE WOMAN. RIP to the victims but for me they were just idiots.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why do they go there alone?

Is this world safe enough to navigate/travel thru it alone or without company? Even in some cases men aren't left, but instead brutaly killed just like those victims.

It's like me going to Congo basin alone.. Even if they give me enough money to document it, I wouldn't go there alone.
I love maa lyfeee:ohno:

All the anti-Islam channels have picked this up to drive the message that all the brown and black hoardes are uncivilized. They’re acting like white men don’t go to Asia and Africa each day to rape little kids.
:ayaanswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
All the anti-Islam channels have picked this up to drive the message that all the brown and black hoardes are uncivilized. They’re acting like white men don’t go to Asia and Africa each day to rape little kids.
Yea, wtf is wrong with European men?

Check this:abuxyga:
^White man^ :ehh:

Yes but they don't have the media following them and they go back to their civilised countries and generally don't make Christianity look bad like these retarded shephards do. Honestly it's ironic how the ones that make islam look bad are the ones that it was sent to so that they may be civilised.he tried to civilise.

Read the book of genesis and exodus and you will see why allah resented the jews that were sent the book of laws to be civilised. Arabs need to respect themselves or leave islam.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

They encountered the wrong people at the wrong time and simply got unlucky (RIP). Millions of tourists go to Morocco each year and vast majority end up safe, so for people to portray morocco (and all muslim countries) as unsafe violent places is dishonest. And recently some British girl was savagely murdered in New Zealand but we dont hear much about that hmmm
RIP to those girls regardless

This story is trash. Morocco is a very hot tourist destination. Hundreds of thousands of Westerners, both women and men, visit tourist cities like Marrakesh annually. One unfortunate incident should not antagonize the culture of an entire country.
upload_2018-12-24_16-45-35.png

upload_2018-12-24_16-45-59.png

upload_2018-12-24_16-49-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-24_16-49-13.png
    upload_2018-12-24_16-49-13.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 189

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Anything remotely bad happeneds in Muslim countries and you have every alt right YouTuber making videos about it.

Some guy in Oman farts and a cadaan smells it and dies of how bad it smelled.

Alt right YouTuber's: OH MA GOD LOOK HOW BAD THE MUSLIM WORLD IS WHAT BARBARIC PEOPLE ISLAM.IS BAD BAD ALLAH SNACKBAR!!!!:fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Anything remotely bad happeneds in Muslim countries and you have every alt right YouTuber making videos about it.

Some guy in Oman farts and a cadaan smells it and dies of how bad it smelled.

Alt right YouTuber's: OH MA GOD LOOK HOW BAD THE MUSLIM WORLD IS WHAT BARBARIC PEOPLE ISLAM.IS BAD BAD ALLAH SNACKBAR!!!!:fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:

me basically :hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::leon:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Those anti islam channels are nuts. Millions go to morocco without any incident . As for the OP you as a Somali can go to Somalia and just blend in the with people no security needed. Tone down your autism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts