Wtf is marital rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've understand if she was white wife since there's no mehir. But I paid money for my somali wife she can't cry rape after that

Hubble

VIP
I would've understand if she was white wife since there's no mehir. But I paid money for my somali wife she can't cry rape after that

What do you think a diamond ring means? No one deserves rape not in a prostitution transaction.

Uncontested sex is rape in Islam.
Foreplay between the spouses
Imam Ibn al-Qayyim (Allah have mercy on him) reports in his famous “Tibb al-Nabawi” that the Prophet (saw) forbade from engaging in sexual intercourse before foreplay. (Al-Tibb al-Nabawi, 183, from Jabir ibn Abd Allah)

Foreplay between the spouses before actually engaging into sexual intercourse is immensely important (especially for the wife) and a vital ingredient for a happy and prosperous marriage, that which should never be neglected. The husband should sexually arouse his wife before having sex (Oral Sex). It is indeed selfish on the husband’s part that he fulfils his sexual needs and desires, whilst his wife remains unsatisfied and discontented. Failure in satisfying the wife can have terrible consequences on one’s marriage. Thats why the prophet forbade sexual intercouse without foreplay, to guarantee and to protect the sexual pleasures and rights of the wife in bed.

Islam recognizes a woman’s need of love, affection and foreplay. Women tend to be more romantic than men. They like to hear tender words, to be praised, to feel that they are being cared for, to be the main concern of their husbands and the one to whom he directs his ardent love (thats why the prophet forbade engaging in sexual intercourse before foreplay). In Islam it is a women’s right to be satisfied by her husband in bed. Islam stresses the importance of mutual sexual satisfaction between marriage partners in the following Quranic verse: Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to yourwives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you……(Quran:2:187)

Taqi Usmani]‎ It is made lawful for you, in the nights of fasts, to have sex with your women. They are apparel for you, and you are apparel for them. Allah knows that you have been betraying yourselves, so He relented towards you and pardoned you. So now you can have sexual intimacy with them and seek what Allah has destined for you….(Quran:2:187)

A garment brings satisfaction, comfort, protection and warmness! These are the things a husband must strife to give his wife during intercourse!

Tafsir Ibn Kathir regarding sexual intercourse (penetration to the Vagina) of the Quranic verse: Quran:2:187 (They are Libas i.e., body-cover, or screen for you and you are Libas for them.) Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, As-Suddi and Muqatil bin Hayyan said that this Ayah means, "Your wives are a resort for you and you for them.'' Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said, "They are your cover and you are their cover.'' In short, the wife and the husband are intimate and have sexual intercourse with each other, and this is why they were permitted to have sexual activity during the nights of Ramadan, so that matters are made easier for them .Abu Ishaq reported that Al-Bara' bin `Azib said, "When the Companions of Allah's Messenger observed fast but would sleep before breaking their fast, they would continue fasting until the following night. Qays bin Sirmah Al-Ansari was fasting one day and was working in his land. When the time to break the fast came, he went to his wife and said, `Do you have food' She said, `No. But I could try to get you some.' His eyes then were overcome by sleep and when his wife came back, she found him asleep. She said, `Woe unto you! Did you sleep' In the middle of the next day, he lost consciousness and mentioned what had happened to the Prophet . Then, this Ayah was revealed: )

So we clearly see that the sahaba (companions of the prophet) understood that during sexual intercouse each spouse has to be a resort for the other ( by satisfying each others sexuel needs, just like a garment brings comfort and satisfaction)

Can't decide which one is more of a savage @waraabe or @Mugheerah.:kanyehmm:

Guys don't pick one part of the diin to justify your personal desires. The prophet said it is haram for a wife to refuse her husband..he didn't say to force them if they do. The hadith doesn't give men the right to force themselves on their wives. If she doesn't want to sleep with you move on from it I am pretty sure it isn't forever. What happened to respect, compassion, and love and etc...? You wouldn't really expect your wives to love you after you have slept with them without their consent? And finally isn't sex supposed to be a mutually enjoyed activity? How the hell can you have sex with your wive if she's miserable and not in the mood at all? :stopit:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
It is not my words but the sheikh 's words

I think Oral sex is makrook (disliked), the only thing in Islam that got outright forbidden was An** sex. But generally, Sheikh's say that Muslims should stay away from Oral sex for health and deen reasons.

First night is okay tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending