WTF Is Ilhan Omar Doing! Ilhan Omar Retweets Extremely Questionable Individual To Say The Least!

These guys salivate at any chance to bring her down. This i terrible Pr regardless.
Yeah they’re so desperate to find something against her, but she kind of did it to herself this time. What was she thinking? And how does she even know these nationalists?

Does Ilhan Omar browse Somali twitter? Is she on Somalispot? Salam, Ilhan!

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
No matter how bad who she interacted with was, it's not as bad as these kiss ass twitter landers that'll look for support from people who insult our Prophet.

20240131_100211.jpg

"Please use the term somalian" fucking idiots are the new Indians.

Pls sar recognize me pls sar.

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bare never wanted to wipe them out if u believe that than u fall for their propaganda mudig genocide against majerteen ocured in 1982 nobody talks about it . Also isaaq had no gencoude its nomsense they use for ictiraaf.
Remebeber they are mimicking the jews who use holocust and rwanda gencoide .
As way to gain sympathy from white people.
So majerteen has a genocide but not Isaaq? 😂 and what do yahuuds have to do with the Tutsi genocide

Landers are doing everything just so Ethiopia can annex more somali lands and invite illegal Oromos? I would rather unite with Somalia than that ever happening, God forbid.

Lol why is a congresswoman interacting with a Somali nationalist on Twitter she's got to get a social media manager to manage her account quickly 😂
Because of the civil war, we have had no government and no sense of diplomatic decorum for 30 years now. Somalis do not have proper political role models to follow , we don't know how to act accordingly and so we do dumb s**t like this.

Because of the civil war, we have had no government and no sense of diplomatic decorum for 30 years now. Somalis do not have proper political role models to follow , we don't know how to act accordingly and so we do dumb s**t like this.

She feeds off infamy as much as being admired. Tha'ts why she can do the job she does.

She knew who she was retweeting

Keo

VIP
If we can't even unite despite being the same ethnic group, sharing the same culture, religion and language. Then we deserve to be called 68 IQ.

This was a very 68 IQ move from these Somaliland social media pages pushing this propaganda. I would like to believe they are a loud minority, but it's still not looking good.

If we can't even unite despite being the same ethnic group, sharing the same culture, religion and language. Then we deserve to be called 68 IQ.

This was a very 68 IQ move from these Somaliland social media pages pushing this propaganda. I would like to believe they are a loud minority, but it's still not looking good.

If you only have energy for Somaliland you are a part of the problem.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Dishonest idoor....just because Ilhan quote-tweeted someone does not mean she endorses that person. Likely, what happen was she saw the post and decided to reply without even looking at that persons profile which is pretty much what I assume most people on twitter do.

Habaryar Ilhaan probably thought that account just was just a regular somali adeer political analyst, not a troll.

She should have checked his page first, but seems like she didn’t.

Look at these cadaans saying she retweeted him, she just quoted him.
Spot on, brother. She didn't even retweet that troll's account. She only responded to him. Right-wingers are making it appear like Ilhan Omar has some sort of connection with that account or follows their content. It's not plausible for her to check every account before she responds to it.

The account she responded to is a Somali nationalist far-right Incel account. Many of these Somali incel trolls go viral by saying the most ridiculous stuff.

Trending

Latest posts