Wtf is going on today?

Keo

VIP
Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash, rocket launched at US embassy in Iraq and reports of heavy gunfire in the streets of a French city

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just earlier this month people were talking about the possibility of WW3 and by the end of this month, we hear the coronavirus outbreak. In the first month of this year, we already started off with a bang?

What a way to start 2020, smh. The world is just getting worse and may Allah keep us safe, amiin.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just earlier this month people were talking about the possibility of WW3 and by the end of this month, we hear the coronavirus outbreak. In the first month of this year, we already started off with a bang?

What a way to start 2020, smh. The world is just getting worse and may Allah keep us safe, amiin.
I feel the same way, but lets stay positive and carry on with our plans. Things will work out inshallah.

I really am trying to burrow some of @Jiron 's energy this year.

:)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
walaahi i wouldnt be surprised if djibouti came out public with nukes

2020 is crazy fam its time to go back home and support ur people on the upcoming somali front in ww3

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I remember watching conspiracy videos a few years ago on how so many wild events will occur on 2020

Keo

VIP
I remember the world changed after September 11th 2001 and then again after December 31st 2012. I think 2020 is the start of another change.

Trending