WTF is going on reer Columbus OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is a strong factor, but I think peer pressure is also stronger. If you're raised in an environment where you're implicitly taught to look up to the toughest gangbanger, you're gonna want to be the toughest gangbanger. If your friends are out hustling, you're probably going to want to the same, especially in an environment where such sentiments are allowed to grow. I don't know the specifics of what's going on in Columbus, but assuming the people responsible are teens, their sense of inhibiton might also be skewed since they're young.

The best way to deal with the issue to fix underlying socioeconomic issues in the area. Studies have shown, unsurprisingly, that crime lessens when factors like a good education and legals means of getting wealth are more accessible.
Since many Somali males in America respect AA rappers more than their Aabo's , why not pair them with staraong African American black males ? Furthermore , if the mother is divorced and the AA mentor is Muslim , why not establish a strong black household?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Since many Somali males in America respect AA rappers more than their Aabo's , why not pair them with staraong African American black males ? Furthermore , if the mother is divorced and the AA mentor is Muslim , why not establish a strong black household?
I don't think rap is what causes a Somali boy to start hustling if that's what you mean. That's like those people who say mass shootings are caused by video games. I think good role models are something that should be established closer to home. There are certainly lots of great African-American men who've done great things and they should be admired for that, but whether their influence will get someone to stop doing things for haram money is doubtful since they're not too close to home, if that makes sense. The best thing for a Somali boy in the hood is a strong abo who will raise their son will discipline and the deen.

If a kid is being raised in a single mother household the role played by the father is gone. For the record this isn't a knock against single hooyos, because if someone's dad were to just leave the family that's on him, not the mother, but as when there isn't a man in the house a boy will be eager to latch onto another man as father figure, even if they're a gangster. To keep them off the street there should be afterschool programs for the kids to keep them preoccupied. Maybe even a private afterschool program exclusively for Muslim kids

*^Somalis in North America need to be more integrated with the African American Middle Class community. I would encourage more intermarriage between those communities . The Somalis need to Adopt and accept their rich black identity . Since most of these kids are desperately trying to imitate AA gangbangers , it would make more sense for Somali mothers to find them AA role models .

@MadMullah
@Amun @waraabe
@ r-Kelly

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
*^Somalis in North America need to be more integrated with the African American Middle Class community. I would encourage more intermarriage between those communities . The Somalis need to Adopt and accept their rich black identity . Since why most of these kids are desperately trying to imitate AA gangbangers , it would make more sense for Somali mothers to find them AA role models .

@MadMullah
@Amun @waraabe
@ r-Kelly
Get off this fucking thread with this bullshit, and go back to madow/colispot.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
*^Somalis in North America need to be more integrated with the African American Middle Class community. I would encourage more intermarriage between those communities . The Somalis need to Adopt and accept their rich black identity . Since most of these kids are desperately trying to imitate AA gangbangers , it would make more sense for Somali mothers to find them AA role models .

@MadMullah
@Amun @waraabe
@ r-Kelly
You trolling? I'm pretty sure you're the same guy who refers to black people as "knee grows"
:sass2:

Anyway, self-sufficiency before all else. Nothing wrong with taking cues from other people when it comes to seeking success, but Somalis, and disenfranchised ethnic groups in general, should rely on themselves. Again, listening to rap music isn't going to make you go out and gangbang, its your environment that causes you to do so. Reinforcing Islam in these boys is the best option, and both parents should put their all into doing so.

Trolling is a waste of time . I refer to degenerate Somalis and Madows as kneegrows , not ordinary folks .

My point is very logical and scientific ; it is hard to refute me . Somali males in North America have largely abandoned Somalinimo .Since they desperately want to be black, why not immerse them in the finer aspects of black culture and introduce to the their African American uncles ?

I know this is hard to tAke , but logic dictates we think outside the box .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I declined to make a topic about this but a great purge is going on in my Columbus.

I've been to one of the funeral and it was third killing of the year of the Somalis. That marxuum's mom said, at the mourning of her son, that " graves will be filled, my son won't be the only one" :ooh:

People were astonished at her declaration and guess what ? There has been 4 dead since then and it has been only 5 weeks

I am not in that scene ...I am not involved in pushing the geedo but still I'm prepared more than ever before. Just the other day I looked at how many bullets I had in my pistol. :cosbyhmm:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Trolling is a waste of time . I refer to degenerate Somalis and Madows as kneegrows , not ordinary folks .

My point is very logical and scientific ; it is hard to refute me . Somali males in North America have largely abandoned Somalinimo .Since they desperately want to be black, why not immerse them in the finer aspects of black culture and introduce to the their African American uncles ?

I know this is hard to tAke , but logic dictates we think outside the box .
Where are the Somali
Tarik Nasheed , Boyce Watkins , Tommy Sotomayor , Brother Polite , Umar Johnson , Minister Farrakhan ?
These are the only men who can save Somali youth !
@waraabe @Mad Mullah
@ Amun
@R.Kelly @Xooshdheere @sophisticate

Ohhh, ok I think I get what you're saying right now. Although I personally have issues with some of those men's views, I have seen Somali guys on Twitter liking and retweeting those guys a lot so there is a clear interest in what they have to say. With Somali men though they're either working day and night to the bone for their family or wasting their time with other men, either way Somali men aren't home a lot. As such there isn't a lot to work with when it comes to making a Somali motivational speaker at the level of popularity of the men you mentioned

I think the best solution, as I said before, is to start small. You can't make a motivational speaker overnight, much less a Somali one. Like I said before, afterschool programs can help keep kids off the streets. Change will come quicker if its closer to home

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You don't have a choice .The young Will be indoctrinated with madownimo .Somalinimo is for Twitter and banana jokes .Most young Somalis on Twitter are now pro madow first .
If this forum has taught me anything Somalis on the Internet are not reflective of every Somali in real life. Plus that's an exaggeration. Many Somalis may call themselves black in terms of race but a vast majority of them consider themselves Somali before that. Asians have this distinction/stereotype of kissing up to white people, Somalis don't have to do the same with anyone else, be it white people or African-Americans. Giving up our identity is not going to make Somalis in the hood stop killing each other

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think it has to do with the xaraam money they were raised on!!
Bingo!!!!

Many can say its the fathers fault for hanging at Starbucks than taking care of the kids But even if the Dad is there the kid can become a criminal

The main culprit is the xaraam money because not only is this the money meant for the family many families save the money and put it into a hagbad so they can stunt on others

This in turn makes them even more poor cause they got no other income thats when they meet with people who live in the same condition as them not only do they share the same struggle

This person got money and decent car and girls stalking him how does he do this Drugs After that Monkey see Monkey do a life of crime for you too

The only way to stop this raise your kids and be their role model spoil them and instill work ethic from a Young age also dont get more kids than you can handle

So you're saying that Somalis assimilating with an entirely different ethnic group and losing their culture is a good thing?
100%.and I have facts and proof .Somalinimo is the cause of the problem .Ditch Somalism and embrace your Madownimo,and your lifes will improve .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Bingo!!!!

Many can say its the fathers fault for hanging at Starbucks than taking care of the kids But even if the Dad is there the kid can become a criminal

The main culprit is the xaraam money because not only is this the money meant for the family many families save the money and put it into a hagbad so they can stunt on others

This in turn makes them even more poor cause they got no other income thats when they meet with people who live in the same condition as them not only do they share the same struggle

This person got money and decent car and girls stalking him how does he do this Drugs After that Monkey see Monkey do a life of crime for you too

The only way to stop this raise your kids and be their role model spoil them and instill work ethic from a Young age also dont get more kids than you can handle
I wholeheartedly agree with every word you've said.

Work ethics and education is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts