WTF!!! I'm scared now 😭

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

Damn I feel so small now, and everything I'm doing, and wanted to strive for feels useless, and a waste of time.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

2020's gonna be interesting
snopprayer.png

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ugh we already don't get along among ourselves. Bringing Aliens into the equation will just complicate things. Hopefully all of this sci-fi shit doesn't go down while I'm still alive. I want to live a simple life.
Yea ayy? we're finished fam:lolbron:

2 top government officials who don't even know each other chatting the same shit is gonna catch the eye of people watch :mjlaugh:

Its possible to Send your brain single to another body within the law of physiks.
Quardrillion of stars and a planet that looks like mars near us. What makes you think we are the only life in this universe.

Its like taking a cup of water frΓΆm the ocean and say we have proof that fish does not exist in salt water.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Its possible to Send your brain single to another body within the law of physiks.
Quardrillion of stars and a planet that looks like mars near us. What makes you think we are the only life in this universe.

Its like taking a cup of water frΓΆm the ocean and say we have proof that fish does not exist in salt water.
Say wlh
farmajoyaab (1).png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I wonder what even is the significance of finding alien life.

Our planet is rich in diverse organisms. All we do is destroy everything and each other. What are we gonna with new life forms?

I wonder what even is the significance of finding alien life.

Our planet is rich in diverse organisms. All we do is destroy everything and each other. What are we gonna with new life forms?
Daim, the though of meeting Γ€n Allien makes me harder that Kims ass.

We could find new elements and other life form that might explain what The universe is.

Trending