WTF I have gained over 7 kg since Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That is it, time to join the summer gym. I measured myself on the scale today and was shocked
the amount of weight I have gained in a short while, I shall convert it to pure muscle.The reason
I haven't noticed the weight gain easily is because it doesn't show much in tall people.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
that happens when you spend most of your time carving a line between east and west burco siilaanyolaugh

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just do 1 hour daily exercise in morning and evening.walking is the main dose of loosing weight. It will help you btw you cant turn fat into muscle because theyre 2 different things its like trying to turn iron into gold

Bohol

VIP
Just do 1 hour daily exercise in morning and evening.walking is the main dose of loosing weight. It will help you btw you cant turn fat into muscle because theyre 2 different things its like trying to turn iron into gold

I can increase muscle mass while shedding fat.

Mercury

VIP
I am 72kg , 6ft in height. The healthy height and weight chart says up to 80 kg is normal weight for 6ft.

You dont sound that fat tbh I'm 6ft aswell I used to weigh around 90kg but Iwas bulking not a healthy one than but now I weigh 84 and I focus more on definition than mass nowadays

Bohol

VIP
You dont sound that fat tbh I'm 6ft aswell I used to weigh around 90kg but Iwas bulking not a healthy one than but now I weigh 84 and I focus more on definition than mass nowadays

True I am worried about the speed that I got that weight though, it has to be monitored from now on. One of my brothers is 6ft as well but he
is very muscular. I will have to hit the gym as well.

Mercury

VIP
True I am worried about the speed that I got that weight though, it has to be monitored from now on. My brother is 6ft as well but he
is very muscular. I will have to hit the gym as well.

Go back to Somalia youll lose weight right away:chrisfreshhah:

I too have gained weight. My medium shirts don't fit me. It creeped on me this week.

I'm eating a salad for lunch for the next 30 days and only a muffin and coffee for breakfast.

I think I gained 20 pounds. The weight is in my calool though and not my waist.

I am still a 34"

:deargod:

I think it's the alcohol.....

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've lost weight. A lot of it. Stress levels have stopped me eating breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts