Wtf..How old are you folks?(am i in a wrong forum?)

Lets check which age group are the majority here:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ok..lets do quick math here..with the info(numbers) you gave me here..
74+20+47+17+18=176 years.
176 ÷ 5= 35 years:)
You must be 35 years old sxb..am i right?:p
Numbers dont lie
No. I am 20. Why making it hard on yourself! Just infer the physical age part. But indeed I am 35 Year old back in Somalia. My Official Age in the West is 20, anywhere else is 35. It depends on who I am talking to.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

Just Joking @20YearsOld

No. I am 20. Why making it hard on yourself! Just infer the physical age part. But indeed I am 35 Year old back in Somalia. My Official Age in the West is 20, anywhere else is 35. It depends on who I am talking to.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

Just Joking @20YearsOld
You making it hard for me again, sxb. With all the information i have in my desk(found em in sspot)...the profile i made of you in my head, 35 is good number for you sxb. Take that please:wowsweat:But if you still saying, you 20, then you cant be my friend nomore, you dead to me:francis: unless you are a chick:mybusiness:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You making it hard for me again, sxb. With all the information i have in my desk(found em in sspot)...the profile i made of you in my head, 35 is good number for you sxb. Take that please:wowsweat:But if you still saying, you 20, then you cant be my friend nomore, you dead to me:francis: unless you are a chick:mybusiness:
Sorry, did I say 20, I meant 35 in two days. Indeed you was right! I am a crackhead, how can I forget my official age, Damn Bole Chudiyan. Makes me older and younger whenever he want it!

I am a manly Chick as well.

Sorry, did I say 20, I meant 35 in two days. Indeed you was right! I am a crackhead, how can I forget my official age, Damn Bole Chudiyan. Makes me older and younger whenever he want it!

I am a manly Chick as well.
Haha :drakelaugh:i feel like we are becoming friends again, :salute:

Trending

Latest posts