WTF? Halimo poisons and kills her father with rat poison cause he denied marriage to her lover!

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
There's no dick in this world worth killing anyone, let alone your own pops.

Man, this is just fucked up.

Allah yarhamo to the old man.

I'm not supporting what she did, but he shouldn't have a say in who she marries. I swear we live in a backwards world when a grown woman can't decide who she wants to marry.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ina lilaahi wa ina ilaahi rajicuun apparently the father denied him due to him being a tribe he didnt approve and she killed him :snoop:

How can you kill your own parent who raised you for some guy:damn:

this guys sexiness offends me.
1638695794072.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
LMFAO, you know the difference between satire and when being serious?

He could have said yes, and all of this would have not happen. A Happy daughter and that should have been what matters the most but he choice to stand against the happiness of his own daughter because the guy happened to be from a different tribe. Who knows the father could have been doing? he could have abusing her for doing that, or even wanted to arrange a marriage for her to some cousin dude.

She stood up for herself, and AS SHE SHOULD PUUURRRRR. LMFAO

Now I don't even buy that you're a murtad. I think you're just an edgy contrarian, wallahi.

Shake Head No GIF by Apple TV

Psychologist

Changemaker
Now I don't even buy that you're a murtad. I think you're just an edgy contrarian, wallahi.

Shake Head No GIF by Apple TV
I was joking LMAFO 😭

it was wrong for her to kill her, but we don’t know what was going on behind doors. Most families abuse their daughter after bringing a man from a different tribe home. Who knows what really lead her to do whatever she did. It doesn’t justify the killing but I wonder what was happening behind doors

Trending