WTF? Halimo poisons and kills her father with rat poison cause he denied marriage to her lover!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ina lilaahi wa ina ilaahi rajicuun apparently the father denied him due to him being a tribe he didnt approve and she killed him :snoop:

How can you kill your own parent who raised you for some guy:damn:

Ina lilaahi wa ina ilaahi rajicuun apparently the father denied him due to him being a tribe he didnt approve and she killed him :snoop:

Looool this killed her own father for some . I pray no one has a daughter like this

TekNiKo

VIP
Looool this ***** killed her own father for some . I pray no one has a daughter like this
This is a curse! A curse from generations your own daughter killing you! What a terrifying end indeed
Oh Lord Wtf GIF

Psychologist

Changemaker

You can't stop real love. I need me someone who will love me the same way she loves him :cutee:

Psychologist

Changemaker
The resident heathen making light of about Parricide, suprise suprise :kanyehmm:
LMFAO, you know the difference between satire and when being serious?

He could have said yes, and all of this would have not happen. A Happy daughter and that should have been what matters the most but he choice to stand against the happiness of his own daughter because the guy happened to be from a different tribe. Who knows the father could have been doing? he could have abusing her for doing that, or even wanted to arrange a marriage for her to some cousin dude.

She stood up for herself, and AS SHE SHOULD PUUURRRRR. LMFAO

TekNiKo

VIP
LMFAO, you know the difference between satire and when being serious?

He could have said yes, and all of this would have not happen. A Happy daughter and that should have been what matters the most but he choice to stand against the happiness of his own daughter because the guy happened to be from a different tribe. Who knows the father could have been abusing her for doing that, or even wanted to arrange a marriage for her to some cousin dude.

She stood up for herself, and AS SHE SHOULD PUUURRRRR. LMFAO

This is not a trolling matter, she couldve ran away with him to a different village and got pregnant thereby legatimizing the marriage. Plenty of Somalis did so and were later accepted.

Killing him is unacceptable

Psychologist

Changemaker
This is not a trolling matter, she couldve ran away with him to a different village and got pregnant thereby legatimizing the marriage. Plenty of Somalis did so and were later accepted.

Killing him is unacceptable
No, still sometimes they send someone to kill the guy. have yall seen the video of guy or girl getting burned alive because of this type of shit.

I found the video here

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
This guy was criticizing a Pakistani mob for killing a man for blasphemy against the prophet in this thread.

but now is praising a woman who killed her father because he did not like the man she wanted to marry.

You can't make this stuff up!
As I said He could have been abusing her or even have been doing something worse to her, we haven't heard the side of her story so we can't judge. its very common for somalis to abuse and even arrange a marriage for their girls if they want to marry out.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She shouldn’t have killed her dad but instead exposed him at the masjid.

The prophet PBUH is very clear on parents who deny suitors for their daughters.

Psychologist

Changemaker
When you finally coming out that closet? #fruityboy
coming out Just for you though :fredo:

I heard there is different masjids with different qabils, i don't think that would have worked out too. Most of those at masjid think the same way as him.

they would have prolly laughed at her and spread rumors about her and her family

From my understanding she should've gone to an Imam who would marry her to the man she wants.But only if the father is blocking her for no good reason.

You shouldn't expose anyone Islamically

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
From my understanding she should've gone to an Imam who would marry her to the man she wants.But only if the father is blocking her for no good reason.

You shouldn't expose anyone Islamically

That’s what I mean by expose. Just go to the imam and tell him the situation.

Based

VIP
Crazy xalimo probably watched a Bollywood romance film before killing her own father. Shameful stupid witch

Trending

Latest posts