Whoever came up with this idea is;

tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its common knowledge. North Africans are more gay than Gulf Arabs.

I know that Egyptians are very horny. I guess as horny as saudi arabians too. Because of their culture, vagina is very scarce. so boyz fill in? Yuck

I know that Egyptians are very horny. I guess as horny as saudi arabians too. Because of their culture, vagina is very scarce. so boyz fill in? Yuck

They will screw anything, including men. Did you see that clip of that white female journalist swarmed by hundreds of Egyptian men during the Ayrab spring? She was sexually assaulted by so many hands. They are incredibly horny.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They will screw anything, including men. Did you see that clip of that white female journalist swarmed by hundreds of Egyptian men during the Ayrab spring? She was sexually assaulted by so many hands. They are incredibly horny.

I saw a youtube video -an Egyptian woman trying to bring world attention to the harassment of women in Egypt. So she hired a slender white man dress in drag queen. it is in youtube now. You can clearly tell it is a man dressed in make up. But men were flocking behind him, one even following him until at the recording studio station which was quite a distant, The white man said he felt the threat, his heart was beating fast.

I saw a youtube video -an Egyptian woman trying to bring world attention to the harassment of women in Egypt. So she hired a sledor white man dress in drag queen. it is in youtube now. You can clearly tell it is a man dressed in make up. But men were flocking behind him, one even following him until at the recording studio station which was quite a distant, The white man said he felt the threat, his heart was beating fast.
β˜ οΈβ˜ οΈπŸ™

Trending