WTF are these dumbasses doing!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmaajo has to come out and tell these idiots to calm down and stop picking fights with amisom troops, they're making all of us look bad rn in front of the world.

We have to be very careful and not walk into our enemies hands, somalia is broke financially and our troops aren't well equipped. And I think we currently have weapons embargo imposed on us and if we behave like savages the embargo isn't going nowhere.

When farmaajo gives his speech tomorrow he MUST be willing to work with our neighbors and not start some unnecessary shit that's gonna bite us in the ass.

I know we have sooo much resentment towards our neighbors for the atrocities they committed on our ppl but we can't afford to be counterproductive now by attacking them.

I hate to say this but we must form a positive relationship with Kenya and especially Ethiopia (just for the time being) until we get back on our feet and become prosperous and powerful.

I don't know how to explain this to ppl back home but we can't just kick out Amison when our military is broke right now, walahi this is gonna be a very tough uphill battle to convince the average somali.

The best thing to do is have our soldiers watch every step of amisom and make sure they don't go rogue on our ppl (I don't know how we can tell this to our ppl walahi)

We have to take advantage of free security while rebuilding the military and convince the UN to lift the embargo once we're ready. We have to be very smooth at this.

The world is discreetly watching us now, and we have to very discreet too. Remember folks we're not out to get revenge, we're out to become a Rich, Prosperous, and powerful nation. Remember success is the new revenge in this era.

your DP is very fitting

dssdsdadsa.gif

Dumbasses?:reallymaury::williamswtf:
This is the best video yet :siilaanyolaugh:
Bro we have to be smarter than this, let's say they all leave and shabaab goes and blows shit up in there country, then they're gonna say we can't control alshabaab and this gives them an excuse to invade us. We have to take advantage of whatever we can get

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
:draketf::draketf: What are you on sxb? This is good. Let the shacab make it clear to the world that they don't these motherfuckers in their country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
All neighboring countries must immediately withdraw their troops and be replaced with other nations until the SNA is ready to take over.

They are a de facto occupation force clearly pursuing their own agendas that are often at odds with both Somalia's wishes and those of the IC.

:draketf::draketf: What are you on sxb? This is good. Let the shacab make it clear to the world that they don't these motherfuckers in their country.
Bro I know exactly how u feel, but we have to be smarter, 30yrs ago Somalia use to be one of the most powerful nations in Africa and today we're one of the weakest in africa, we have to make (fake) friends for the time being till we get on our feet sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Over 3 hours ago farmaajo told the people to get off the streets & stop celebrating his victory cause it's time for to do some work

All neighboring countries must immediately withdraw their troops and be replaced with other nations until the SNA is ready to take over.

They are a de facto occupation force clearly pursuing their own agendas that are often at odds with both Somalia's wishes and those of the IC.
I'm 100% with u, all I'm saying is we have to get our military ready and while they're getting ready we need a temporary military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts