WTF Amhara are 15% in Jigjiga? and Somalis are 84%? 1% others include Oromo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kanyehmm:
Demographics[edit]

Jijiga is mainly inhabited by the Jidwaaq clan. Based on figures from the Central Statistical Agency in 2015, Jijiga has an estimated total population of 250,000 of whom 123,422 are men and 126,578 are women.[15] The current population of this city is 250,000.[citation needed][dubiousdiscuss] The 1997 census reported this town had a total population of 65,795 of whom 33,266 were men and 32,529 women. The dominant ethnic group living in the town was Somali (84.0%), the next 3 largest groups were the Amhara (15.0%), the Oromo (0.44%), and the Gurage (1.30%); all other ethnic groups made up 0.08% of the population.[16] This city is the largest settlement in Jijiga woreda.

this is BS, non somalis waa like 1% at the most, somalis waa 99%

Since jaarsos are oromos it's gotta be more than that, no?

Jigjga has no jaarso,

Jigjiga is Jidwaq land , they own it and not even Ogaden can say we own jigjiga so how can a jarso say it when Oagden absame cannot say it,

just because tyou have a people relocating and livivng in the capital dont mean they own it,

our jidwaq brothers own jigjga and the rest waa visitors,

jarso do live in shaniley/arush border though,

and they are confused, sit with two jarso and one would say we are somali the other would say we are assmiliated oromo,

but jigjga proper waa jidwaq, and gari koombe, a darood clan found only with absame it seems, in jubaland and DDSR region, and a little bit with puntland,

Most known for playing a huge part in futul Habesha

barbari, educate these , thinking jigjiga is owned by these langabs,

remind them its jidwaq region, with gari koombe guests,

even i as an Ogaden can not claim jigjiga, let alone an 1door or jarso or other creatures,

this is the land of king wiil waal, and farax wiil waal,

sadly jidwaq will suffer from DDSi being the capital of the region and thus all creatures will flood to it, and some will start claiming,

your brothers Ogaden have enough landas, remember you true enemies waa ciise, 1door, and other langaabs

i hate it when these langabs claim jigjiga, the land of garad wiil waal,

i as a reer dalala reer warfa mohamed zubeer ogaden absame cannot even claim jigjiga yet the 1doors and other langaabs have the audacity

Rag wax bartay! wallee wikipedia ayaa source loo isticmalaya.

i rmemebr the first day of uni during my first degree -bachelors, in 2006, the professor stood up, an English old type geezer, and he said if you use Wikipedia as a source its an automatic fail,

dont these idiots now any idiot can update Wikipedia,

i rmemebr the first day of uni during my first degree -bachelors, in 2006, the professor stood up, an English old type geezer, and he said if you use Wikipedia as a source its an automatic fail,

dont these idiots now any idiot can update Wikipedia,
Same here, our teachers told us to never use wikipedia as a source, idooryashan wikipedia ayey la soo yimaaden.

barbari, educate these ******s, thinking jigjiga is owned by these langabs,

remind them its jidwaq region, with gari koombe guests,

even i as an Ogaden can not claim jigjiga, let alone an 1door or jarso or other creatures,

this is the land of king wiil waal, and farax wiil waal,

sadly jidwaq will suffer from DDSi being the capital of the region and thus all creatures will flood to it, and some will start claiming,

your brothers Ogaden have enough landas, remember you true enemies waa ciise, 1door, and other langaabs

i hate it when these langabs claim jigjiga, the land of garad wiil waal,

i as a reer dalala reer warfa mohamed zubeer ogaden absame cannot even claim jigjiga yet the 1doors and other langaabs have the audacity
Thanks my absame cousin, people just talk on the internet but in ddsi people know that absame is the majority mashallah

lol ajanabi only live in 1 neighborhood in jigjiga and that neighborhood has been taken over by Ogaden
Are you Bartire or Abaskuul?

And who makes up the majority in the city, you or Ogaden?
Majority is by far Bartire and Yabarre , then other absame like abaskul ,ogaden and weyteen . All others make up less than 15 percent.

Fake news
This Amhara forgot percentages add up to 100, Wikipedia should be the next thing that should be made illegal for Habesha's, following careers on Youtube.

Thanks, our numbers aren’t like bartire or abaskuul due to being asslimated by Oromos in the Kulomcha area

what? a jidwaq sub clan have been assimilated? bro i never heard of this before,

tell me more please, which clan has been assimilated? or do you mean yall live or borer them but learned their language and marry their females?

Are you Bartire or Abaskuul?

And who makes up the majority in the city, you or Ogaden?

what is wrong with you bro, jigjiga is a jidwaq city/region, not just the city by 5 of the degaans, the whole county waa land of king wiil waal and farax wiiil waal,

usually absame like Ogaden was/ is president and jidwaq is vice president, simply due to Ogaden owning 8 out of the 11 regions, now its 11 gobals, bore it was 9

anyways, Absame as a whole owns 9 out of 11 gobals,

but sometimes the vice president goes to ciise since they are also owners of half a gobal, or third biggest after Ogaden and jidwaq, the Absame boys,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts