Wrong place, wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 YEARS OLD AND A CRIPPLE

Hi everyone, my name is Alexa Shtun and I am from Toronto, Canada. I am asking for your donations to help my friend Sabir to receive a STEM cell surgery in the States that he currently needs in order to regain his lower body mobility.
Sabir's Story

Earlier this fall, Sabir was involved in a life changing accident. He was outside his family's house with a friend, when suddenly his friend was shot by a stranger, who I will also add, shot and killed another young man that same night. Sabir turned around to grab his friend, who had collapsed on the ground, in order to get the both of them to safety when he was then shot twice, one bullet collapsing a lung and the other shattering his spine. He was rushed into hospital in critical condition and soon after had multiple emergency surgeries. While he has recovered from some of his more minor injuries, unfortunately none of the surgeries could help his spine. Later on doctors told him that because the bullet damaged his spine, he would no longer be able to use his legs. He spent several months in a rehabilitation center to help recover and learn how to adjust to his life in a wheelchair, however there is still a lot of physical pain, reajusting and mental trauma associated with the accident.

Your Donation
There is a STEM cell surgery available that would give him a 70% chance to walk again. The only catch being that the STEM surgery isn't available in Canada, meaning he would need to go to the States to receive it, with the cost of the surgery being $100 000 CAD. Right now his family can't afford to provide him with the surgery and the longer he waits, the less of a chance the surgery has of success. This is why it's urgent for him to get the funds and the surgery as quickly as possible.

If you have children of your own, I know you don't even want to imagine the feeling of helplessness associated with not being able to provide your child the help they need.

He didn't want to ask for money himself because he's far too humble, so I'm asking on his behalf because I know how badly him and his family want him to receive the treatment. He's only 22 years old and has his whole life ahead of him. Every and any donation is highly appreciated, I'm only asking for $50k as a starting point, but the actual cost of the surgery is $100k.

20903178_14967202630_r.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/stem-cell-spinal-surgery

The nervous system is a very sensitive part of the body. Even a misplaced spinal disc can have atrocious effects... Im fucking impressed with the doctors that are able to treat conditions such as the brother's above. :banderas:. Hope he gets better soon. inshawaaq.

The nervous system is a very sensitive part of the body. Even a misplaced spinal disc can have atrocious effects... Im fucking impressed with the doctors that are able to treat conditions such as the brother's above. :banderas:. Hope he gets better soon. inshawaaq.
Joke is on you because waaq is God Almighty

VixR

Veritas
You clearly stated that your brother was more attractive :what1:
My brother is attractive =/= I'm attracted to my brother. I have to explain that to you?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Are you blind your damn self? You don't know which of your siblings are conventionally attractive?

My brother is attractive =/= I'm attracted to my brother. I have to explain that to you?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Are you blind?
:draketf:
You can say that he is a good looking guy. But saying that someone is attractive= you being attracted to that person.

How will it sound if a guy said that his mom is so attractive?

Are you blind your damn self? You don't know which of your siblings are conventionally attractive?
yeah first its just a casual hug before it becomes full fledged fucking. Don't become the somali lannisters.
200.gif

VixR

Veritas
yeah first its just a casual hug before it becomes full fledged fucking. Don't become the somali lannisters.
200.gif
:ohlord:

I think we just got a picture of how things are in your head.
:draketf:
You can say that he is a good looking guy. But saying that someone is attractive= you being attracted to that person.

How will it sound if a guy said that his mom is so attractive?
Good-looking and attractive is apples to apples. If you're saying someone is good-looking, you're saying they're attractive by definition

Good-looking and attractive is apples to apples. If you're saying someone is good-looking, you're saying they're attractive by definition
Not really, I find some Asian girls good looking but I’m not attracted to them.

Horta, who am I to judge if you’re into incest, just be safe:siilaanyolaugh:

I think we just got a picture of how things are in your head.
kkk i was joking I understood what you meant. :mjlol:. It would be a high possibility for you to find your brother sexually attractive if you guys were separated at a young age and reunited later on in life. Its called genetic sexual attraction, a phenomenon facilitated by assortative mating. :drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Not really, I find some Asian girls good looking but I’m not attracted to them.

Horta, who am I to judge if you’re into incest, just be safe:siilaanyolaugh:
:trash:
There's no excuse for this bullshit. Buy yourself a dictionary. Better yet, utilize the internet. It's free afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending