Writings on the Wall Somalia a political disaster from its inception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will that failed project from the 60's called Somalia last?

The last administration sold Somalia's sea's and oil reserves to Kenya.

Xaarmaajo seems to be a ethiopian puppet selling all their ports to Ethiopia and handing over rebels to the Enemy not only that but he was electected in a container somewhere in the desert and controls nothing but a few inches in mogudishu and is protected in a bunker by ugandan Amisom soldiers?.

What is this president doing for Somalia other then publicity stunts and kissing babies looool

I think there needs to be serious change in the south what would your suggestion be?

I personally believe Somalia is cursed from Allah and they will never succeed at anything their whole existence depends on denying Somaliland recognition other then that their a internationally recognized failed state.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Xaarmaajo seems to be a ethiopian puppet selling all their ports to Ethiopia and handing over rebels to the Enemy not only that but he was electected in a container somewhere in the desert and controls nothing but a few inches in mogudishu and is protected in a bunker by ugandan Amisom soldiers?.

What is this president doing for Somalia other then publicity stunts and kissing babies looool

I think there needs to be serious change in the south what would your suggestion be?

I personally believe Somalia is cursed from Allah and they will never succeed at anything their whole existence depends on denying Somaliland recognition other then that their a internationally recognized failed state.

Somalia was never a single union to begin with.

The shoddy experiment from independence was prematurely ended due to Siad Barre but it was breaking apart before that.

All stable countries around the world have something in common...

A single power came and consolidated the country and removed all other powers.

We never had the chance to pull that off but we came close to it in the 1990's and in 2006.

However everytime a single faction becomes dominant; our foreign friends help us out by breaking them up and returning us back to chaos.

The whole point behind the federal system is to ensure that no one gets the power to control the whole country.

Somalia was never a single union to begin with.

The shoddy experiment from independence was prematurely ended due to Siad Barre but it was breaking apart before that.

All stable countries around the world have something in common...

A single power came and consolidated the country and removed all other powers.

We never had the chance to pull that off but we came close to it in the 1990's and in 2006.

However everytime a single faction becomes dominant; our foreign friends help us out by breaking them up and returning us back to chaos.

The whole point behind the federal system is to ensure that no one gets the power to control the whole country.

The only time somalia has been peacefull is when Sheikh sharif was in power. the islamic courts cleaned up the streets then Abdulahi yusuf came and messed it all up in 2006 by inviting foreigners to piss on their own people.

I think federalism is a good solution for Somalia Maamul gobolad would work perfectly for tribal regions like puntland, jubbaland etc however it wouldn't work for the state of Somaliland it has a unique history in that it was a recognized country with internationally recognized borders. so wouldn't fit in the federal system but is more similiar to countries that once joined and then decided to return to their original borders for example.

Egypt and Syria were joined as the United Arab Republic (1958 – 1971)
Senegal and Mali were united as the Fédération du Mali (1959 – 1960)
Senegal and Gambia were merged in the Sénégambia Confederation (1982 – 1989).

Also The act of union between the two Nations Somaliland and The Republic of Somali is questionable and arguable in court. As far as I am concerned I have never been a citizen of a country called somalia we created the somali republic in 1960 so a federal system under Somalia would be a preposterous suggest for the State of Somaliland.

No one sold our oil rights! and stop propagating that bullshit propaganda. It will be blackhawk again before anyone touches out god given oil. Forget about the old generation sxb, it's up to us the youth now to complete our studies and help take back our country. Besides the failed generation have at best maybe 10 more years to f*ck shit up before we elect our own experienced leader that will cater to the needs of the ppl.

:nahgirl::trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.