Writing sentences using Gboard swiping feature (Android)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They jail army made a heroic stand at the battle of the rock the battle took all but two minutes of the army times with the army of the she surrendering in a minute and a half there was a lost of life however as the great Christine of Hanover was killed on her way to invade another ant colony getting stepped on by at bisexual black men may she rest in peace

Timo Jareer and proud

She of the public was sitting in the fetal position worshiping Jesus Christ as wanted to account for her sins ironically sitting in the same area as which she had killed John a month ago

Timo Jareer and proud

Bobby king Kong in absolute rage struck she of the public multiple times with a wii remote and nunchuck untill she had succumbed to her injuries making Bobby king Kong the leader of the public

Timo Jareer and proud

The public at first hated the new ruler but later grew to have a fond for him little did they know that Bobby king Kong was just pond used by the great lizard for that he shall morphe that public into lizard as well the public had become doomed again for another civil war this time last more then a month and six minutes

Timo Jareer and proud

The story has ended, now I know how to use swipe on Gboard. My apologies for everyone what has lost brain cells reading this cancer

Good morning I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings for each additional hour and a half years ago by a friend of a good idea
The public at first hated the new ruler but later grew to have a fond for him little did they know that Bobby king Kong was just pond used by the great lizard for that he shall morphe that public into lizard as well the public had become doomed again for another civil war this time last more then a month and six minutes
What is gboard?

Timo Jareer and proud

Good morning I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings for each additional hour and a half years ago by a friend of a good idea

What is gboard?
It's the Google keyboard found in Android phones. It has a feature where you can "type" words by just sliding your thumb over them. I sounded my thumb over random letters then it eventually became this thread

Trending

Latest posts