writing and teaching somalis their history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manshallah you guys are really into your history,the best way to have any pride in your people is knowing your history

but i have noticed one thing most somalis dont know anythng about their own history,even the schools in somalia,its always from the colonilisation of somali and later but never before that,

most somalis from somaliland have good education system but dont know their history,in hargesia they even have book fairs

why dont somalis research their history like you guys,again manshallah, then write a book about it in somali and english then make it available in somalia,and all of somalidom

somalis are proud but most of them dont know why!!!!!!

^There are plenty of Somali scholars that are already delving into Somali history. Sada Mire is excavating some sites in Northern Somalia and she has found ancient cave arts. Many more Somalis will join her soon since the country is slowly recovering. I'm ecstatic to see what our history will reveal.

Yeah I noticed this too. My parents don't know shit about the history of Somalia. It's crazy how uneducated Somalis are

^There are plenty of Somali scholars that are already delving into Somali history. Sada Mire is excavating some sites in Northern Somalia and she has found ancient cave arts. Many more Somalis will join her soon since the country is slowly recovering. I'm ecstatic to see what our history will reveal.
i seriously believe if excavation and an attempt to look for ancient civilization was done in somalia an ancient people will be found somalia are rich in history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts