Wowwww xalimo excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days music industry is a fuckin joke. For female artists Its basically competition between naked trash and slightly less naked trash. No meaning behind the song no message whatsoever. Men are even worse. Trying to promote a "gangsta" live and its a competition of who can be the most narcissitic cuck. And every song is just a nolife drug addict shamelessely telling his sex fantasies. Fucking disgusting this is why I dont listen to black ppl songs and prefer listening to foreign songs that I do not understand or operas/classical music that atleast calm me.

Last edited:
These days music industry is a fuckin joke. For female artists Its basically competition between naked trash and slightly less naked trash. No meaning behind the song no message whatso ever. Men are even worse. Trying to promote a "gangsta" live and its a competition of who can be the most narcissitic cuck. And every song is just a no life drug addict shamelessely telling his sex fantasies. Fucking disgusting this is why I dont listen to black ppl songs and prefer listening to foreign songs that I do not understand or operas/classical music that atleast calm me.
Foreign songs are the way these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts