Wow. today i got called "white" because of my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met up with a friend for a meal, he invited a few of his mates too.

Into the meal, we start talking about politics among other things. They start throwing ideas around on how they would reduce debt.

Then I said (BIG MISTAKE) that I would cut benefits. Most of these guys are first generation immigrants from pretty low income families so you can guess how that went down.

Ultimately, this culminated in a guy calling me an Oreo (white on the inside). I got a little pissed at this and said something kind of rude (I regretted it after and apologised to the guy).

I really wanted to say that I would also limit uneducated/unskilled immigrantion from world countries just so I could really piss them off, but I changed my mind hahaha.

Funnily enough, this is the second time I've been called white. A Somali girl called me it a few years back because of the way I talk. I didn't really take her seriously at the time, she's a single mum of 2 now so that was a good call.

I find it insane how some people can get so riled up when you have a different opinion to you. They don't even try to debate you to try change your opinion, but resort to weak ad hominem.

So yeah, just wanted to share my funny night. Anyone experienced something like this?

Met up with a friend for a meal, he invited a few of his mates too.

Into the meal, we start talking about politics among other things. They start throwing ideas around on how they would reduce debt.

Then I said (BIG MISTAKE) that I would cut benefits. Most of these guys are first generation immigrants from pretty low income families so you can guess how that went down.

Ultimately, this culminated in a guy calling me an Oreo (white on the inside). I got a little pissed at this and said something kind of rude (I regretted it after and apologised to the guy).

I really wanted to say that I would also limit uneducated/unskilled immigrantion from world countries just so I could really piss them off, but I changed my mind hahaha.

Funnily enough, this is the second time I've been called white. A Somali girl called me it a few years back because of the way I talk. I didn't really take her seriously at the time, she's a single mum of 2 now so that was a good call.

I find it insane how some people can get so riled up when you have a different opinion to you. They don't even try to debate you to try change your opinion, but resort to weak ad hominem.

So yeah, just wanted to share my funny night. Anyone experienced something like this?

Cadaanki ugu weeyna baa tahay congratulations!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Happened to me as well. If you're getting called white by others, you'll probably be successful. It means you're playing the game. Keep eating good brother :p

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Cutting benifits would not even make a dent the debt and would make the poor poorer. Capitalism runs on cheap labour no way corporations would stop their flow of cheap workers. Stop the tax breaks and tax havens, and you will gets trillions back.

Honestly, I would rather be known as someone who behaves and acts "white" than someone who acts "black". Don't sweat it brother. Any sane person would like to " limit uneducated/unskilled immigrantion from world countries" because they are just a burden on society. I know I kinda come across as a hypocrit though because my parents used to be uneducated/unskilled immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts