Wow this female somali presidential candidate blocked me on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
She wasn’t successful in the presidential election so now she is trying to get the support of foreigners and become Ayan Hersi #2. This is a propaganda.

No one puts scarves on little girls and if parents decide to do so, then that is their parental choice and right as a parent. She needs to mind her own business.
but if you look in the comments your going to be surprised at how much people are actually suporting her comments. she blocks anyone who is against her views

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think she's having a mental breakdown, she's all over the place and her twitter trigger fingers been working overtime past few days.

Reer Bari

The hijab is to cover the “3awra-Awra” of an adult woman, is that right, why sexualise a child? Are Somali men pedophiles that children as young as three years old need protection from them? None of the Arab world in the Middle East cover children, are Somalis better Muslims? Stop sexualising children.
its not to sexualise kids usually after the age of 10 parents want their kids to slowly learn to put on the hijab its easier for them than to let them do it later as teen it can be harder during that stage most parents do slow start what's wrong with that? no one puts on hijab on a 6 month baby

halwa

✨🌙
but if you look in the comments your going to be surprised at how much people are actually suporting her comments. she blocks anyone who is against her views

She’s old news. Last time I saw her around was back in 2016.

I’m not suprised by the comments, tbh. A lot of people have something again headscarves.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
“Female Somali presidential candidate” 2D3FBA0B-8AEB-4ABF-9D70-7AFF94A2E942.png2D3FBA0B-8AEB-4ABF-9D70-7AFF94A2E942.png2D3FBA0B-8AEB-4ABF-9D70-7AFF94A2E942.png

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
She’s old news. Last time I saw her around was back in 2016.

I’m not suprised by the comments, tbh. A lot of people have something again headscarves.
all i said to her was not to use terrorize to describe muslim parents who decide to apply the headscarf on girls under 15. it is the same rhetoric used by the western media to dehumize muslims. and than she blocked me lol. i didnt even insult her or throw jabs. it was the first time i ever commented on her page

You hate it because you want to copy ajnabis. We are not meant to follow the kafir ways. If you get married tho then you and your husband can make that decision but who's a young girl showing her hair off for. Some females borderline don't want to follow the religion b ut fear being called kafirs. Either way i'm only here to advise you as i advise my sister, it's ultimately allah that will judge and his judgement is stricter.
I appreciate the advice sxb, but I’m not forgoing wearing hijab just to copy ajnabis. I personally don’t like wearing it and standing out among others. Being the only hijabi growing up has only caused me stress and anxiety. It’s easy for you as a male with no religious garments to say just put it on. Not so simple for us women. It only makes us a target for hatred and bigotry.

I appreciate the advice sxb, but I’m not forgoing wearing hijab just to copy ajnabis. I personally don’t like wearing it and standing out among others. Being the only hijabi growing up has only caused me stress and anxiety. It’s easy for you as a male with no religious garments to say just put it on. Not so simple for us women. It only makes us a target for hatred and bigotry.
True sister be safe in the west. But back home it's much better since you feel at home and not threatened by anyone for your religion.

I'm going there this summer hopefully. There really is no place like home especially after the recent surge of anti muslim sentiment.

halwa

✨🌙

Sis, it is your choice and if you don’t want to wear it then that is a decision that you have made. You know what the rulings are with regards to the headscarf in Islam.

However, if this is a decision that you have made, then I can only pray for your forgiveness and hope that one day you will decide to wear the headscarf again. Until then, I will respect your decision.

halwa

✨🌙
all i said to her was not to use terrorize to describe muslim parents who decide to apply the headscarf on girls under 15. it is the same rhetoric used by the western media to dehumize muslims. and than she blocked me lol. i didnt even insult her or throw jabs. it was the first time i ever commented on her page

She blocked you because she knows what she’s doing is completely and morally wrong. ‘Terrorise’ is such a strong word, one that the west uses to describe our way living. Smh.

Is she Darood by any chance? Someone else can take this L.:ftw9nwa:

I’m going through the exact same problem. I already have massive anxiety and insecurity issues and wearing a scarf makes me stick out too much and further highten my insecurities. Unfortunately I can’t take it off and be free as I still live with my parents and in their eyes, a girl who doesn’t wear a scarf is a gaal :bell:

I guess it would be weird being a stoner wearing a hijab.

This was farmaajos competition:kodaksmiley:
No wonder he won:mjlol:
Next election we as a country need better candidates :pachah1:
I agree. Next election. Lets have more formidable foes. I mean why is it that when incompetent women (no disrespect it's haram anyway) come up to rule that even the village idiot would be voted in just to keep them out??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m going through the exact same problem. I already have massive anxiety and insecurity issues and wearing a scarf makes me stick out too much and further highten my insecurities. Unfortunately I can’t take it off and be free as I still live with my parents and in their eyes, a girl who doesn’t wear a scarf is a gaal :bell:
Marry me and I'll let you take off the hijab as Mehr.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.