Wow this female somali presidential candidate blocked me on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
This person has blocked me on twitter because i called her out on using the word "terrorize" to describe somali parents who choose to put hijabs on underage girls. shes litterally trying to get support from the western media by talking like them and using the same rhetoric. @Farm @Reiko @Abdalla @Crow @kickz @Suldaanka @halwa @Ugaaso @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @MSGA @nine @GBTarmy
Screenshot_2019-04-01 Madam President ( fqdayib) Twitter.png

Reer Bari

The hijab is to cover the “3awra-Awra” of an adult woman, is that right, why sexualise a child? Are Somali men pedophiles that children as young as three years old need protection from them? None of the Arab world in the Middle East cover children, are Somalis better Muslims? Stop sexualising children.

Lol I can’t with religious nuts like you. Young girls (and women in general) should not be forced to cover themselves. She was right to block you.

Reer-Bari

Lol I can’t with religious nuts like you. Young girls (and women in general) should not be forced to cover themselves. She was right to block you.
where in the world are 6 month year olds forced to wear a hijab. this is a lie and a way to slander the muslims. how can you tell a parent how to dress their kids.

May Allah never bless us with a female SOMALI president. I will take a bantu, cadcad, oromo or even Hillary Clinton before I support one

:damn::farmajoyaab:

where in the world are 6 month year olds forced to wear a hijab. this is a lie and a way to slander the muslims. how can you tell a parent how to dress their kids.
She is definitely exaggerating, but it’s not uncommon to see Somali toddlers with hijab over their heads, be honest.

And although she’s obviously trying to kiss up to Westerners, her point is not that far off.

Reer-Bari

She is definitely exaggerating, but it’s not uncommon to see Somali toddlers with hijab over their heads, be honest.

And although she’s obviously trying to kiss up to Westerners, her point is not that far off.
its a toddler. lol a toddler doesnt mind what they wear. an headscarf is the same as pants and a shirt to them. they dont know any difference. its not like the toddler doesnt like it. lol why is this even an issue. your forgetting in some countries its scorching hot and a toddlers head is vulnerable to sun burns and damage if not covered. and in the winter time you put a hat on them. like come one this is so stupid walahi. its their damn parents. they have the right untill they are adults to do whatever they want unless its harmfull.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What? My parents did it to me? I see parents putting hijabs on their younger kids all the time. Well, mostly for big holidays like Eid.

its a toddler. lol a toddler doesnt mind what they wear. an headscarf is the same as pants and a shirt to them. they dont know any difference. its not like the toddler doesnt like it. lol why is this even an issue. your forgetting in some countries its scorching hot and a toddlers head is vulnerable to sun burns and damage if not covered. and in the winter time you put a hat on them. like come one this is so stupid walahi. its their damn parents. they have the right untill they are adults to do whatever they want unless its harmfull.
Some girls don’t mind yeah, but I hated being forced to wear hijab by my parents, as do many Muslim women. What do you have to say about that?

Toddlers are kids. Putting hijab on them is essentially sexualizing them.

Tukraq

VIP
She’ll never be president:manny:
She’s a nobody we got to stop giving failed candidates attention:comeon: if a female were to be president they have to be a serious candidate not a goofy like her:draketf:

Some girls don’t mind yeah, but I hated being forced to wear hijab by my parents, as do many Muslim women. What do you have to say about that?

Toddlers are kids. Putting hijab on them is essentially sexualizing them.
You hate it because you want to copy ajnabis. We are not meant to follow the kafir ways. If you get married tho then you and your husband can make that decision but who's a young girl showing her hair off for. Some females borderline don't want to follow the religion b ut fear being called kafirs. Either way i'm only here to advise you as i advise my sister, it's ultimately allah that will judge and his judgement is stricter.

halwa

✨🌙
She wasn’t successful in the presidential election so now she is trying to get the support of foreigners and become Ayan Hersi #2. This is a propaganda.

No one puts scarves on little girls and if parents decide to do so, then that is their parental choice and right as a parent. She needs to mind her own business.

She wasn’t successful in the presidential election so now she is trying to get the support of foreigners and become Ayan Hersi #2. This is a propaganda.

No one puts scarves on little girls and if parents decide to do so, then that is their parental choice and right as a parent. She needs to mind her own business.
What election? where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts