Wow they already have a fit Cave man fighting in Street Beefs. He is way more fit than I am lol

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If I do change my mind and decide to fight there, I'd be interested in fighting him even if it means my ass getting kicked.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@shamrock come fight in Streetbeefs, they even got an Iraqi Assassin fighting in it so our Muslim brothers are already fighting in it. We Neanderthal just like our Muslim brothers so we can fight and even take a beating, I am waiting for them to approve me and I will buy gloves and fly there to fight an opponent. Come fight there too Shamrock

@shamrock come fight in Streetbeefs, they even got an Iraqi Assassin fighting in it so our Muslim brothers are already fighting in it. We Neanderthal just like our Muslim brothers so we can fight and even take a beating, I am waiting for them to approve me and I will buy gloves and fly there to fight an opponent. Come fight there too Shamrock

dude i would come but i live in sweden

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
If I do change my mind and decide to fight there, I'd be interested in fighting him even if it means my ass getting kicked.

We need to make something like this in our Community. This looks hella fun
Whoever came up with this idea needs to be hanged
Having this prevents said hanging family.

Instead of death like you're proposing, this gives life.

Trending