wow that sister that posted here before was assaulted in Mnpls *warning it's brutal*

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I understand that the sister sometimes gaslights situations and can be unreasonably paranoid, but no one deserves to get beat up like this specially a woman, I hope you guys can report the restaurant and security guard who did this.

Please Write a review on Seven Steakhouse and Sushi in Mpls. They can/will erase IG messages. They only care about their pockets. And their yelp. That should motivate them to act! Google review: Seven steakhouse and sushi.

Ig: @7mpls

Private security is an extension of police state. We can’t allow “slave catchers” to continue to bruatlize us with impunity. I could’ve easily been killed last night with the excessive force that was used unnecessarily. Please, don’t wait until someone is dead.

They need to know that beating on black women will not be tolerated or ignored. ✊
Fyi: I was a victim of a xenophobic and misogynistic attack at Seven Mpls. Along with another Somali girl.
(In the video, it showe him being violent. I was trying to protect us by recirding and intervening before I too became one of his punching bags.)
If anyone has information on who this man is please send it our way. We need his full name and social media.
He attacked a woman a week before at another club. This is systemic and needs to be stopped immediately.
If anyone else has been attacked by him, please come forward and stand with us! We got you!

here's a vide of the incident where she was apparently assaulted by the security guards

here's a picture she posted in the hospital

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's a cold world don't expect no sympathy from me when there are other Somali people going thru worse yet y'all won't even give them the time of day :kanyeshrug:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is pretty sad, that guy was a head taller than her and probably weighed like 60 lbs more than her. He could easily deal serious damage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.