wow that sister that posted here before was assaulted in Mnpls *warning it's brutal*

This nigga is head and shoulders taller then her, probably weighs 60-80lbs heavier and he put hands on them....like why:susp:

I can completely understand that some women are straight up dumb cackling birds.... but still to put hands on em....:westbrookwtf::pacspit:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand that the sister sometimes gaslights situations and can be unreasonably paranoid, but no one deserves to get beat up like this specially a woman, I hope you guys can report the restaurant and security guard who did this.

here's a vide of the incident where she was apparently assaulted by the security guards

here's a picture she posted in the hospital

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why r u posting this??? I don't care. She is not righteous.

AND SHE WAS SCREAMING BLM A WEEK AGO NOW THAT SAME BLICK BEAT YOUR TATTOOED RATCHET ASS WHERE ARE THE BLM TO PROTEST THE ABUSE THAT BLACK AMERICAN MEN HAVE CAUSE THE BLACK WOMEN OOOOOOO YEAH YOUR A FOREIGNER SOMALI YOU AINT THEIR BLACK

HALIMOS DONT GET IT YES SOME SOMALI MEN ABUSE SOMALI WOMEN BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF BLACK MEN OF AMERICA DECENT AND CARRIBBEAN DECENT BEAT THEIR WOMEN LIKE ITS A TRADITION ASK ANy BLACK WOMEN THE SHIT THEY GO THROUGH With TYRONE THE CHEATING THE ABUSE AND THE DOWN LOW LIFESTYLES BUT ENJOY MINHOPELESS

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at this violent black man beat up a Caucasian descendant

Trending