WOW, Mogadishu alone 36 million, by 2100

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is ignoring potential world events that will take place within that time, not to say Somalia will be negatively effected.

Many nations will fall in a coming global war

Fat pirate

Observer
The wealthier a country becomes - the less kids people tend to have.

With all that oil money I smell coming our way - we will probably fit into the normal trend of having less kids

Macalin M

Out here
The wealthier a country becomes - the less kids people tend to have.

With all that oil money I smell coming our way - we will probably fit into the normal trend of having less kids
I feel like because of our more population = stronger population mentality this might not affect us.

Fat pirate

Observer
I feel like because of our more population = stronger population mentality this might not affect us.
I hope so - we gotta keep up with the Ethiopians with their ridiculous 100 million population.

I also heard the bantu in Somalia have reached close to 1 million now.
:jcoleno:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I hope so - we gotta keep up with the Ethiopians with their ridiculous 100 million population.

I also heard the bantu in Somalia have reached close to 1 million now.
:jcoleno:
We'll need to put fertility supplements into our drinking water to keep up with those guys.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
It's weird how we have such a low population for a country that has so many kids per family :cosbyhmm:

I guess the child morality rate is high

:damn::damn:

Xamar will lool like the slums of India with that many people in such a small area.

We need a two child policy now.
:jcoleno::jcoleno:

There are fewer than 20 millions Somalis on Earth and look at how much we're hated now making up less than 0.4% of the Earth's population.
This is propaganda to fuel fear against Somalis. High fertility rates in our people are offset by some of the highest infant and child mortality rates in the world.
Sloppy work without an iota of truth behind it

This is what happens when every woman has 10 kids and every man marries 3 or 4 women and there is enough surplus grain in Kansas for the U.S government to buy it up and dump it on Somalia as " humanitarian food aid"--when in fact it's just political appeasement for the Kansas farmers whose grain is purchased.

Big population growth is a recipe for continued ecological destruction and civil unrest. Millions of uneducated young men will join the millions already living and find they have no job or hope in Somalia, and the gates to Europe are sealed shut. So they'll join Al Shabaab. Better to get paid $50 blowing things up and shooting people for a criminal racket that has destroyed Somalia's forests to ship charcoal to the middle east than to starve in some cesspool corner of mogadishu

There are fewer than 20 millions Somalis on Earth and look at how much we're hated now making up less than 0.4% of the Earth's population.
This is propaganda to fuel fear against Somalis. High fertility rates in our people are offset by some of the highest infant and child mortality rates in the world.
Sloppy work without an iota of truth behind it

They are betting on the fact that child mortality will decrease as the country gets more stable. There is actually alot of countries that have gone/going through the same thing. From Uganda, Tanzania and DRC. Its the mainstream in Sub Saharan Africa.

i dont believe this stats....Mogadhishu cannot out populate Addis Ababa! 36 vs 35 ??? r u kidding me? False stats
Exactly. This is just a fruity video.
upload_2019-11-6_1-22-8.png

Trending