Wow! H Block siyaasin caught on open mike at oppositions’s presser! The camera rolls while some are calling the sitting President

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Enlightenednomad the guy caught on mic speaking was actually Darod himself :icon lol:

Not that it's ceeb, sow qabiilkiis Darod ahaa? Mise waa qarinaysiin :icon lol:
Hassan Gorgote is a former president, presidential candidate and leader of a political party, this does not look good on him, open clannism is unprofessional, the mic did not pick up how he responded, but just the fact that he was on the phone with that guy makes him look like an idiot, and this blunder is just going to be exploited. He doesn't have a chance in hell of being elected, kind of stupid wasting all his hard looted money on election campaign :damnmusic:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Hassan Gorgote is a former president, presidential candidate and leader of a political party, this does not look good on him, open clannism is unprofessional, the mic did not pick up how he responded, but just the fact that he was on the phone with that guy makes him look like an idiot, and this blunder is just going to be exploited. He doesn't have a chance in hell of being elected, kind of stupid wasting all his hard looted money on election campaign :damnmusic:

Personally i don't support former leaders to come back, he may be HAG but he doesn't offer anything new. I'd rather have CCW, Kheyre or a completely new candidate.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Personally i don't support former leaders to come back, he may be HAG but he doesn't offer anything new. I'd rather have CCW, Kheyre or a completely new candidate.
Yeah or at least not someone with a closet full of skeletons, but I doubt they can defeat a united N&N voting base, if we are being realistic here Farmaajo is going to be reelected by a landslide, if we go into the tinfoil camp, a new candidate will pop up with millions of dollars and buy the parliament since they are still very corrupt, anyway this is Somalia anything is possible :cosbyhmm:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Kheyre is N&N, why would you want him president? :childplease:

I know he looks shady af but he has shown mature leadership. No one has put more time and money into GalMudug than Kheyre.

Yeah or at least not someone with a closet full of skeletons, but I doubt they can defeat a united N&N voting base, if we are being realistic here Farmaajo is going to be reelected by a landslide, if we go into the tinfoil camp, a new candidate will pop up with millions of dollars and buy the parliament since they are still very corrupt, anyway this is Somalia anything is possible :cosbyhmm:

If you read my old posts, i have called many times for Presidents to have longer terms. The good news is if Farmaajo does win, he can carry on from where he left off instead of rebuilding a new cabinet. But he needs to fucking wake up and focus on security instead of cosying to Ethiopia and Eritrea allday like some retro Cushitic trio.

It appears we misunderstand each other. The ones that need help are you. The ones without a state are you. The ones dying of famine are you. The ones who have built nothing for almost 30 years are you. You are the burden. Farmajo has not saved you and he will never save you.

It's clear to me you are out of touch with reality at this point.

Ask yourself why. Is it because we can’t make a tribal enclave or because we don’t want to ?

I would rather we go extinct as a tribe than become a tribal enclave.

Trending