Wow...Alhamdullilah for Islam...

She had everything....she was so beautiful, Miss USA winner, MBA & JD Graduate, successful career, luxury Manhattan condo, a nice loving family...but yet, she committed suicide!

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is extremely sad and heart breaking. I love God. Indeed Islam is beautiful and a purpose in life. She said she did not have a purpose in life. Well, Islam gives you a purpose. Worship your Allaaah swt Alhamdhulilaah

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is extremely sad and heart breaking. I love God. Indeed Islam is beautiful and a purpose in life. She said she did not have a purpose in life. Well, Islam gives you a purpose. Worship your Allaaah swt Alhamdhulilaah

Thats right eedo. Our purpose is to worship and serve our Creator!

To honour our parents and elders and to raise righteous Muslim children!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats right eedo. Our purpose is to worship and serve our Creator!

To honour our parentes and elders and to raise righteous Muslim children!

I know. But we are humans huuno. Sometimes it is very hard, but at least Allaah swt is our guiding light. :)

Honestly i am num mostly, if it were not for Allaah swt, i would not rise up another day :(
exactly habo. Life is hard. But everyday I say Alhamdullilah, there are people who have it worse than me. Imagine being an orphan in Somalia or physically disabled? I say alhamdulilah always

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
exactly habo. Life is hard. But everyday I say Alhamdullilah, there are people who have it worse than me. Imagine being an orphan in Somalia or physically disabled? I say alhamdulilah always

Yes that is the Islamic way. See someone worst than u. Nowadays, it is Tic Tok
1652984440633.png

You could give someone the entire world , and they would still want more. Probably because this world is worthless , thank god for islam.

Muslims experience pain and hardships, as do the Non Muslims; but the non Muslims have it worse, because they have no sense of purpose, this dunya is all they strive for; they have no sense of hope in that, this test in life could lead to sins being wiped out and could elevate a Muslim to a high rank with Allaah, and that one day, they will make it Jannah- in gardens, eternally, where the pains of this dunya will be long forgotten.

By the morning brightness

And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,

Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muḥammad], nor has He detested [you].

And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].

And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.

Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?

And He found you lost and guided [you],

And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.

So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].

And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].

But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].

Surah Ad-Duhaa

You could give someone the entire world , and they would still want more. Probably because this world is worthless , thank god for islam.

"O men! The Prophet used to say, "If the son of Adam were given a valley full of gold, he would love to have a second one; and if he were given the second one, he would love to have a third, for nothing fills the belly of Adam's son except dust. And Allah forgives he who repents to Him."

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Islam is beautiful, when the world gets too much, it makes me reflect on life and see the bigger picture :)

She had everything....she was so beautiful, Miss USA winner, MBA & JD Graduate, successful career, luxury Manhattan condo, a nice loving family...but yet, she committed suicide!

She hid her unhappiness for a long time. Accolades were not bringing her enjoyment as much as it would seem to people. Her soul was yearning for more meaning. May we learn to appreciate our lives and work for akhirah.