Would you wife a girl half Xalimo/Xabesha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
@King Khufu You've opened the pandora's box again smh. We called a ceasefire just days ago:comeon:

You the guys that turn everything into a race riot nigga.
All I'm saying is Gabadh ka soo jeeda soomaaliga iyo Habesha waa wax qurux badan oo markhaati ah oo arag. Aad ayaan u jeclahay sidaas

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
yh I agree somali Americans look like that you thought I was gonna disagree lol and I'm not salty anymore after i found out the truth that they just want a bit of fun with yall
But no men wants to have fun with y’all :pachah1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somali guys aren't obsessed with raw meat eating xaarbashis. We love Somali women. We could care less about your women folk.

If Habesha women are more beautiful than Somali women, then how come there are more Somali female models than Habesha women?

Its clear that no one views bug-eyed anteaters known as Habeshas as beautiful.
Lmao triggered much :russ:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:ftw9nwa:
:what1:
Nigga your thread is dead
Bye
:dabcasar:

why cuz this you?
panic-screaming-hands-on-head.jpg

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe::nahgirl: not the kind of habesha I was expecting :trumpsmirk::russ:

Xalimos and Xaabesha girls truly are the most beautiful girls in the Horn, if not the world. There's no need to create a competition between them, because they're equally beautiful.

I'm blessed to have both in me! :banderas:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Xalimos and Xaabesha girls truly are the most beautiful girls in the Horn, if not the world. There's no need to create a competition between them, because they're equally beautiful.

:samwelcome: Allah bless you! :siilaanyolaugh: this thread dedicated to you then :siilaanyosmile::yacadiim::denzelnigga:Real post. Glad to reach who I needed to hear the message:fredo:#GooniezInDaCut

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
(Unrelated to any of the posters or their conversations just to clarify. More so to any readers who happen to come across this and stumble into it that fit into this description.)
Still to any woman, ladies, and beautiful girls out there whose blood is Half Somalian and Half Ethiopian, I love you very much. Unconditionally matter of fact. Don't let anyone tell you different.
That way, as it is told, You heard from me directly and truly I dedicated this forum to you all.
Stay Strong!

You sound like a jealous Xalimo. Your men worship our beauty.

Average Xalimo looks like this
4068126.jpg

While the average habesha girl looks like this
C5AYQ1nUMAERxlO.jpg

:pachah1:
LOOOOOL you doing too much sis you know damn well the average xalimo & habesha do not look like that. how you comparing someone's hooyo to a 19 year old w/ a full face

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

I don't get it. Both are beautiful no need to squabble over nothing. :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.