Would you tip her, gabadhan somali ? ...inspirational! Geesiyad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Nope, there's no tipping option on Uber. Note sure about Lyft... I don't even think it exists here. I've never understood tipping. How much do you tip? I always thought it was 15-20% or is that just a movie thing? Say the uber arrives right on time, it's clean and gets you to your destination quickly..do you only tip then or are you expected to tip extra on top?
The culture here is that u should tip. I always feel bad if I don't tip lol. It's a guilty feeling. There's a base percentage; I use a tip calculator when I eat out, but with Lyft I tip based on performance. Just a couple $ usually.

Anyone here in the US who uses Uber could probably confirm. It's been over a year, but I'm pretty certain Uber drivers get tipped here too. I wish I hadn't deleted the app so I could access my ancient Uber rides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The culture here is that u should tip. I always feel bad if I don't tip lol. It's a guilty feeling. There's a base percentage; I use a tip calculator when I eat out, but with Lyft I tip based on performance. Just a couple $ usually.

Anyone here in the US who uses Uber could probably confirm. It's been over a year, but I'm pretty certain Uber drivers get tipped here too. I wish I hadn't deleted the app so I could access my ancient Uber rides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

$15 for a 12 mile/24 min ride. :ohhh: Also I meant there's no option to tip on the Uber app here even if you wanted to. Seems super inconvenient to have to constantly work out what an appropriate amount to tip is whether you're eating, catching a cab, getting a haircut etc. I'd be guilty of committing so many faux pas simply by forgetting to tip and looking stingy asf. What do you do if there's two or more people eating somewhere and you split the bill. Do you tip once or does everyone tip?

VixR

Veritas
$15 for a 12 mile/24 min ride. :ohhh: Also I meant there's no option to tip on the Uber app here even if you wanted to. Seems super inconvenient to have to constantly work out what an appropriate amount to tip is whether you're eating, catching a cab, getting a haircut etc. I'd be guilty of committing so many faux pas simply by forgetting to tip and looking stingy asf. What do you do if there's two or more people eating somewhere and you split the bill. Do you tip once or does everyone tip?
It isn't as complicated as it sounds.

Usually I just split the bill plus the tip for the full amount, or we pay and tip separately depending on who it is. I hate eating out with a crowd. Things can it ridiculous real quick, and there's always that skimper. Anthing with more than 3/4 ppl isn't worth the trouble unless everyone's paying their own way. I don't eat out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending