Would you take the vaccine?

So am going back to work after 6 months of working from home, they've asked for a covid certificate, which is fine.

Because of this am thinking the vaccine will also be mandatory, maybe not for the entire population but certain companies, airlines will start asking for vaccine certificate. If this happens will you take it knowing everything we know about this virus so far.

Problem is if u dont take it then what are u going to do? Its horrible predicament and i hope it doesn't come to that but it could.

I personally will quit my job and move to somalia, rather than take a vaccine that has barely been tested or with a chip. A vaccine funded by psychopaths with a depopulation agenda.

Will you take it, if your job requires it?

So am going back to work after 6 months of working from home, they've asked for a covid certificate, which is fine.

Because of this am thinking the vaccine will also be mandatory, maybe not for the entire population but certain companies, airlines will start asking for vaccine certificate. If this happens will you take it knowing everything we know about this virus so far.

Problem is if u dont take it then what are u going to do? Its horrible predicament and i hope it doesn't come to that but it could.

I personally will quit my job and move to somalia, rather than take a vaccine that has barely been tested or with a chip. A vaccine funded by psychopaths with a depopulation agenda.

Will you take it, if your job requires it?

no.

they would literally have to force vaccinate me for me to take it. and I don't think they're going to do force-vaccinations. I think they're going to try to make the people consent

no.

they would literally have to force vaccinate me for me to take it. and I don't think they're going to do force-vaccinations. I think they're going to try to make the people consent

But what if your job required you to have one? Or most jobs required one, people will starve unless they get one.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I would because I wouldn't want to end up on some blacklist that the elites are keeping.

Who do you think they want to get rid of first? Law abiding conformist squares or people that question authority?

Amma take my blue pill and swallow it down with a vanilla milkshake.

Hopefully I'll get rewarded with some decent social credit score.

Abaq

VIP
I would because I wouldn't want to end up on some blacklist that the elites are keeping.

Who do you think they want to get rid of first? Law abiding conformist squares or people that question authority?

Social credit is coming. They're testing it in China now.

Apollo

VIP
Only if the coronazis (the government) won't allow you to go into places or forbid you from travelling abroad without proof of vaccination, then I will be forced to take it. But if it isn't forced, I won't take it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't have to take it. We have some nuts here like you do in the us that hate the government and don't trust them at all. They will resist first and make a big fuss so the rest of us can't be forced to do it.

This is like fema camps. If they force ppl then the depopulation agenda will be less effective and ppl will notice any disappearing.

I think they will randomize the deaths and draw the vaccines out over time to lessen the frequency of deaths.

I wouldn't trust that vaccine. Maybe in 10 years I will. Please start searching for work now.

I would never trust any vaccine..
Only if the coronazis (the government) won't allow you to go into places or forbid you from travelling abroad without proof of vaccination, then I will be forced to take it. But if it isn't forced, I won't take it.
Even if it will give you cancer or make u sterile. You'd take something that can potential kill you.

I don't have to take it. We have some nuts here like you do in the us that hate the government and don't trust them at all. They will resist first and make a big fuss so the rest of us can't be forced to do it.

This is like fema camps. If they force ppl then the depopulation agenda will be less effective and ppl will notice any disappearing.

I think they will randomize the deaths and draw the vaccines out over time to lessen the frequency of deaths.

Yeah phase it out gradually!

Even if its gonna kill you?

No way but then again, if you are denied work or etc if you don't, that's a VERY TOUGH decision to make. what if you lack the means to flee to another land, be it somalia or ethiopia?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Even if its gonna kill you?

Your going down the wrong path by asking this question. Repeat after me:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Don't get corrupted by the forsaken. Never forget that the government is your family.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Your going down the wrong path by asking this question. Repeat after me:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Don't get corrupted by the forsaken. Never forget that the government is your family.
Andre cecile delfiner klistremerker

Trending