• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Let say your offered a high position in a successful fast growing company. You get payed more then you could imagine and your social status will raise like a rocket.

The thing is, the only reason the position is open because firstly you close friends with the owner and secondly the person who previously that position was so stressed out that they mentally deteriorated and had a heart attack in their late 20s.

Would you still take it?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Im not smart enough to get taggad, or give an answer? fak u kelb :pacspit:
tenor.gif

I'm joking
:drakekidding:

@Gucci mane @Ferrari @Western4Life

Viscount

I got real connections
Let say your offered a high position in a successful fast growing company. You get payed more then you could imagine and your social status will raise like a rocket.

The thing is, the only reason the position is open because firstly you close friends with the owner and secondly the person who previously that position was so stressed out that they mentally deteriorated and had a heart attack in their late 20s.

Would you still take it?
So die in your late 20s for social status, nah I think I'm good count me out. Health has a higher priority over affluence.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Would you still take it?
Why not? Of course i’d take it

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I would take the position but I will quit when I feel like I earned enough money. This way I dont die of stress.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
1: nepotism of knowing the owner doesn’t bother me that’s how most of the corporate world works ... glad to finally have the same privilege.

2: I am not an easily stressed person but if I am, I’ll quit or talk to my friend the owner and tell her/him this is unsustainable, and I need to recruit more people to my team and delegate the work.

Trending