Would you take a cheating spouse back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Let's say your spouse emotionally cheated on you. Not physically but emotionally.. They shared things with other people. Such as feelings, past things that happened. Would you consider that as emotionally cheating?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Trust is very valuable to me, as it is for anyone. I'm not going to lie, the breach of trust would make it very difficult.
Trust should be the main priority in a relationship. If my spouse can't share his feelings with me and shared it with someone else, I would probably end the whole thing..

Wives get turned off when men talk about their feelings. And husbands don't like to hear their wife about her problems; he prefers to watch TV.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Only time would tell. Although I would probably drop kick them, that wouldn't be grounds for divorce - full blown adultery would be the straw to break the camels back.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wives get turned off when men talk about their feelings. And husbands don't like to hear their wife about her problems; he prefers to watch TV.
Every wife is not the same. Some wives prefer her husband to let his feelings out.

Trust should be the main priority in a relationship. If my spouse can't share his feelings with me and shared it with someone else, I would probably end the whole thing..

I want to agree with you but I'm just not sure if I would end it without first considering other factors. Relationships are an emotional investment, if I'm going to throw one away I want to be sure I won't have any regrets.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Only time would tell. Although I would probably drop kick them, that wouldn't be grounds for divorce - full blown adultery would be the straw to break the camels back.

I don't have patience whatsoever. Even if I see my man smiling at other chicks I would drop kick his ass and make him sleep in the basement with the heat turned off so he can freeze his ass and think about not smiling at other chicks.
Wait is that too much? Lol

Every wife is not the same. Some wives prefer her husband to let his feelings out.

You're telling me you want a husband that talks about his feelings? 99.99% of women are turned on by the macho man. The man is to provide for the family... the breadwinner... to make sure the family unit is tight and unbreakable... if he shows weakness... its over. He is to show his weakness and talk about his feelings only to his friends and the family he was born into. Not the family he created and certainly not the wife.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Trust should be the foundation of any relationship. If we don't have that, then what do we have? I'd plot my exit strategy and take him to the cleaners.:ummhmsmiley:

You're telling me you want a husband that talks about his feelings? 99.99% of women are turned on by the macho man. The man is to provide for the family... the breadwinner... to make sure the family unit is tight and unbreakable... if he shows weakness... its over. He is to show his weakness and talk about his feelings only to his friends and the family he was born into. Not the family he created and certainly not the wife.

Even the prophet pbuh showed emotions.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why can't I have the macho man and the emotional one at the same time? I think it's attractive when men get intouch with their sensitive side. Like said everyone is different.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

There's always a limit to everything. No one wants a sappy guy who cries at the drop of a hat, but opening up and expressing your feelings is important. Just make sure you do it at the right time ( i.e. not on a first date).

Why can't I have the macho man and the emotional one at the same time? I think it's attractive when men get intouch with their sensitive side. Like said everyone is different.

If the nice, emotional and touchy man is the type of man you want, you would have been going out with those types of men and marrying them.

But you girls don't.

There's always a limit to everything. No one wants a sappy guy who cries at the drop of a hat, but opening up and expressing your feelings is important. Just make sure you do it at the right time ( i.e. not on a first date).

Are you married? Does your husband open up to you?

The only time I saw my dad reach my mom was when his parents died. The only time I've ever seen him sad/emotional

Q

Queen Carawelo

If the nice, emotional and touchy man is the type of man you want, you would have been going out with those types of men and marrying them.

But you girls don't.
Stop painting us all with the same brush. I like a guy who's intouch with his sensitive side. A guy that could tell me about his emotions. :jgjrrmx:

Are you serious? He viewed his wives as his other half and consulted with them when making decisions and took their advice into consideration.

That's different. Advice is different from displaying emotions. Its not the same thing. He displayed a lot of emotions to his cats though

Status
Not open for further replies.