Would you support if General Morgan ran for Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I nominate him the president of the Tiir and the people who would be voting would be the firing squad:fittytousand:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
4uYG337.png

Gambar

VIP
Abdiqeybdid isn't like morgan who slaughtered over 50k people, f*ck is you on about? Mujahid abidqeybdiid the opp hunter is senior official of the federal government who won against Faroole taxi driver:mjlol:
What does your taxi driver comment mean? Are you trying to demean Faroole? He's a very educated man.

I would not support Morgan. Like @embarassing said, we need reconciliation and no more old guard. Also it would look bad and be bad for the country and moving forward. Fresh new blood is necessary.

I hope that happens in Puntland and Somalia. I would support a young, educated, person who's fit for the job with no experience. In Somalia, experience isn't a good thing imo. Less of the same.

Why should he be president? So that he can get round 2 against the Isaaqs? :heh:

#isaaqlivesmatter
#hargeisawillneverforget

:camby:

I say let him be Pres.....all those dirty waqooyis would be exposed as the traitors they are and that will show the younger generation of SL that the south is not only not interested in reconciliation but would go as far as to put in a mass murderer as Pres.It will send shock waves among the youth.

I also don't understand why SL hasn't sent hitmen to take out the old goat fucker.Perhaps Bixii will get it done :mjpls:

Gambar

VIP

I say let him be Pres.....all those dirty waqooyis would be exposed as the traitors they are and that will show the younger generation of SL that the south is not only not interested in reconciliation but would go as far as to put in a mass murderer as Pres.It will send shock waves among the youth.

I also don't understand why SL hasn't sent hitmen to take out the old goat fucker.Perhaps Bixii will get it done :mjpls:
To be honest with you, doesn't seem like SL cares.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
What does your taxi driver comment mean? Are you trying to demean Faroole? He's a very educated man.

I would not support Morgan. Like @embarassing said, we need reconciliation and no more old guard. Also it would look bad and be bad for the country and moving forward. Fresh new blood is necessary.

I hope that happens in Puntland and Somalia. I would support a young, educated, person who's fit for the job with no experience. In Somalia, experience isn't a good thing imo. Less of the same.
I did not mock his education, only his taxi driving Job in Melbourne.:dabcasar:

Ducaale

President 2k20

this nikka aint somali (probably xaarbashe) he gotta agenda trying to turn people against each other :nahgirl:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What Somalia needs is new blood. Why are they getting a steady supply of geezers? :faysalwtf: Preferably, someone nice to look at with zero greys.:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I did not mock his education, only his taxing driving Job in Melbourne.:dabcasar:
You sound like the gossiping old lady who spews nothing bunch lies.

Dr faroole was never a taxi driver, he owns several businesses in Australia.

Secondly who hurt you abaayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts