Would you support if General Morgan ran for Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In Muqdisho ofcourse. I heard he's the unofficial adviser of Farmaajo and he's living in the President residence.

Would you support him as a president?

Gibiin-Udug

:what1:

He's not his advisor nor is he living in Villa Somalia.

To answer the question though, no.
My credible sources are not lying. They have videos of him sitting with Farmaajo and giving him advice.

Why are you against him?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I also heard he was farmaajo's adviser:ohhh:
support kulaha, morgan faruurane can't set his dirty feets in xamar. The only time he could is when he is facing the firing squad. :mjohreally:
Him living in Villa Somalia, is of course BS:drakekidding:

Gibiin-Udug

I also heard he was farmaajo's adviser:ohhh:
support kulaha, morgan faruurane can't set his dirty feets in xamar. The only time he could is when he is facing the firing squad. :mjohreally:
Him living in Villa Somalia, is of course BS:drakekidding:
Villa Somalia ununka leh. And he is walking around in xamar like a boss.

Ducaale

President 2k20
My credible sources are not lying. They have videos of him sitting with Farmaajo and giving him advice.

Why are you against him?
Nah no way morgan is in xamar, as for your question let me reply with another question. Would u support AbdiQeybdiid for president?

Gibiin-Udug

I actually forgot the nigga attended farmaajo's inauguration:jcoleno:
I told you.

giphy.gif

Why are you against him?

I'm not saying they're lying but he doesn't live there nor is he his advisor. :manny:

I wouldn't support his presidency because I want us to move forward as a nation and to reconcile. I don't want more old faces who took part in the civil war and killing of civilians.

Why do you support him if you do?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Nah no way morgan is in xamar, as for your question let me reply with another question. Would u support AbdiQeybdiid for president?
Abdiqeybdid isn't like morgan who slaughtered over 50k people, f*ck is you on about? Mujahid abidqeybdiid the opp hunter is senior official of the federal government who won against Faroole taxi driver:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

I'm not saying they're lying but he doesn't live there nor is he his advisor. :manny:

I wouldn't support his presidency because I want us to move forward as a nation and to reconcile. I don't want more old faces who took part in the civil war and killing of civilians.

Why do you support him if you do?
I've heard he's a changed man.

I don't support him or am I against him. You've to remember I'm a Puntite.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Abdiqeybdid isn't like morgan who slaughtered over 50k people, f*ck is on about? Mujahid abidqeybdiid the opp hunter is senior of the federal government who won against Faroole taxi driver:mjlol:
true walahi morgan wa dofar, he killed miskiin people only. Mujahid qeybdiid was legend.

I've heard he's a changed man.

I don't support him or am I against him. You've to remember I'm a Puntite.

Sis, it shouldn't matter if he changed after what he did let God sort that out. He's definetly not fit for presidency and it shouldn't matter where you're from you should recognize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending