Would you still love your daughter if she's selling herself making a million dollars a year?

Would you still love your daughter if she's selling herself making a million dollars a year?

• yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • no

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Love has nothing to do with money. If what someone’s doing is wrong, then it’s wrong regardless of how much money they’re making.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m very conflicted on this one on the one hand I want her to secure the bag. It’s all about the Benjamin’s yall :russ:

On the other hand I’d be a dayuus to let my daughter p*ssy to be driven through more times then cars drive on roads. So i reluctantly say no :lawd:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hell yeah the way I see it I won't be able to stop her from doing that stuff once she's an adult and moves out so might as well be "supportive" and get a bag off of it :manny:

I’m very conflicted on this one on the one hand I want her to secure the bag. It’s all about the Benjamin’s yall :russ:

On the other hand I’d be a dayuus to let my daughter p*ssy to be driven through more times then cars drive on roads. So i reluctantly say no :lawd:

the fact that you are "conflicted" about such a clear-cut issue already proves that you are a dayuus sxb kkkk

Absolutely not, not only will I ruin my family reputation but I will have to answer for that on Judgement day as well. Also I don't think this kind of business is good for her mental health anyways and I will not have my daughter put herself in danger like that.