Would you still be a moral human being without religion

No I wouldn't be a moral human being without religion, its as if your sugesstng '' their is goodness or light '' without Allah:s will to grant it to whom ever he pleases !!!

Islam is the only religion in the world that beliefs in the total oness of God,out of all the religions. Devotion, calling upon someone or fear hope that comes under worship and to Allah belongs everything.

Depends do you mean all religion or without islam? if it's all religion probably not, and if it's islam only i have the christian values of the west instilled in my character like all western born somalis. The west is weird because religion isn't as focal but it's definetly in the background and sub concious

Depends do you mean all religion or without islam? if it's all religion probably not, and if it's islam only i have the christian values of the west instilled in my character like all western born somalis. The west is weird because religion isn't as focal but it's definetly in the background and sub concious
The West wasn’t really built on “Christian” values, it was mostly built on secular humanism, otherwise, it would not normalize Liberalism, LGBT, feminism, sexual freedom & the various trends we see in the West today.

The West wasn’t really built on “Christian” values, it was mostly built on secular humanism, otherwise, it would not normalize Liberalism, LGBT, feminism, sexual freedom & the various trends we see in the West today.
what are even Christian values, in the west at least Christianity has been watered down and altered at the whims of rulers or popes.

what are even Christian values, in the west at least Christianity has been watered down and altered at the whims of rulers or popes.
Anti Abortion, Anti Fornication/Adultery, Anti LGBT, Anti Feminism, Anti Liberalism, Anti Immigration, Pro life and Pro family are the values of “Conservative” Western Christians.

At the end of the day, Secular Liberalism influences and dominates the West which is why nudity, Hip-Pop, LGBT etc is popular. It’s also Important to point out “Conservative” Western Christians generally are very Anti immigration and Anti Islam/Muslims.

Anti Abortion, Anti Fornication/Adultery, Anti LGBT, Anti Feminism, Anti Liberalism, Anti Immigration, Pro life and Pro family are the values of “Conservative” Western Christians.

At the end of the day, Secular Liberalism influences and dominates the West which is why nudity, Hip-Pop, LGBT etc is popular. It’s also Important to point out “Conservative” Western Christians generally are very Anti immigration and Anti Islam/Muslims.
they don't even use the word Christian values they use "Judeo Christian" values, i think you can see from that where they are ideologically aligned, they aren't even Christian they pretend that they are because those dumb asses believe Christianity is a white religion.

reer

VIP

liberals are obsessed with qaniisyo lgbtq crap and other liberal degeneracy it overshadows their superior economic policies.

they don't even use the word Christian values they use "Judeo Christian" values, i think you can see from that where they are ideologically aligned, they aren't even Christian they pretend that they are because those dumb asses believe Christianity is a white religion.
In my opinion, I think the purpose they use the term “Judeo-Christian” values rather than “Abrahamic values” to isolate Islam even though, Islam is very much similar to Judaism and it’s values than Christianity is to Judaism. Jews on average view Muslims to be similar to them than Christians.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Yes, Culture and the environment you grew up plays a role. Religion isn't needed for you to be a good person, you can see religious leaders doing fucked things. religion is just a problem that's not needed.
cowboy bebop eating GIF

Trending