Would you still be a moral human being without religion

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yes I would. There are plenty of immoral religious people, religion doesnt make you moral. People just try to hide their wickedness more.

No, I would still be a moral person.

Maybe I would try alchohol just to see what these gaalos are going on about. Besides that not much

Easy, Norway and China have more atheists than believers.
The Middle east and Africa have more believers than atheists.
Which place has the more crimes, the most robberies, the most murders?
There you go, you can be moral without religion.
Taiwan and Japan have the lowest crime rates per capita and most of them do not believe in god.
You can leave your Iphone in a mall in Tokyo and nobody will steal it but it would be stolen if it was in Somalia.

Morality is tied to education and culture not religion.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
If you did not believe and with the threat of hell fire non existent would you do as wish.
You inherently can’t believe in objective reality as a non believer because then there would be no objective paradigm that is right.

thus by being athiest there is no such thing as morality, thats why athiests are gay and tranny supporters. They are the most immoral people and all the worst killers were athiest. mao zedong (100 million kills), losef stalin (60 million) and hitler all were athiest.

the worst two wars, wwI and wwII were secular irreligious wars.

athiesm is immorality as a whole, athiests aren’t moral people.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
You inherently can’t believe in objective reality as a non believer because then there would be no objective paradigm that is right.

thus by being athiest there is no such thing as morality, thats why athiests are gay and tranny supporters. They are the most immoral people and all the worst killers were athiest. mao zedong (100 million kills), losef stalin (60 million) and hitler all were athiest.

the worst two wars, wwI and wwII were secular irreligious wars.

athiesm is immorality as a whole, athiests aren’t moral people.
A perfect example of how fluid morality becomes under secularism is nazi Germany. Its scary that with just propaganda they convinced the populous it was acceptable genocide an entire ethnic group.

No. Only god can stop me from murdering and pillaging and any other heinous act. I mean if God wasn't watching us at all times then that would mean we can do whatever we want. Only God and the punishment of eternal hellfire keeps me in check. Otherwise oh boy...

Trending

Latest posts