Would you start over

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you could start your life again, how would you do things differently? You can go back to any time in your life. I know some of you smart asses will want to go back and predict known future events to cash in but if the rule were that you lose memory of everything from that point...what say you?

The future is in your hands today, we don't know what's coming but we sure know what we wanted. Think big. :icon cool::5hcpspq:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nah I'm content with where I am right now, no point restarting for only a chance to get more
1590532829715.png

Mckenzie

VIP
If i lose my memory i would probably mske the ssme mistakes so no point.:nahgirl:

Good answer wise guy.

Nah, imagine starting over and being in some Libyan tahriib slave camp:susp:

Do you think a libyan slave would take that chance?

Nah I'm content with where I am right now, no point restarting for only a chance to get more
View attachment 120868

Aren't you 14, what is there to restart?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text her back, she hasn't forgotten about you.

I would never want to go back.

Then you live by principle, keep that.

I’m glad things turned out the way the did for me under initial circumstances. If I wasn’t taken for daqan celis, I would have ended up as a waste yute :ftw9nwa:

I would, the emotions you feel as you get older just feel like lesser versions. It'd be nice to experience certain things again for the first time.
I also wasted like 3yrs of my life partying and doing other dumb shit :browtf:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
Yes I would for sure to just not make a stupid decision

Don't cry over spilt milk hun, you have a cow at home.

I’m glad things turned out the way the did for me under initial circumstances. If I wasn’t taken for daqan celis, I would have ended up as a waste yute :ftw9nwa:

You passed the test bro, congrats.

I would, the emotions you feel as you get older just feel like lesser versions. It'd be nice to experience certain things again for the first time.
I also wasted like 3yrs of my life partying and doing other dumb shit like a dumbcunt :browtf:

Was it a waste if you recognised it for what it was?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If you could start your life again, how would you do things differently? You can go back to any time in your life. I know some of you smart asses will want to go back and predict known future events to cash in but if the rule were that you lose memory of everything from that point...what say you?

The future is in your hands today, we don't know what's coming but we sure know what we wanted. Think big. :icon cool::5hcpspq:
Are you trying use my emote? :5hcpspq:

This is a bad investment if you lose your memory and if I want to see people who have passed away I can wait till akhira.:5hcpspq:

@Removed you've started a dangerous rumour sxb
:mjkkk:
I broke your agemate @Engineer today anyone who isn’t Absame Kumade is on the watchlist
80FB4F76-ECCB-4072-9F98-0A3DABE7A134.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Of course in fact i would join on the fun with my younger self tear my old high and middel school new assholes

Trending