Would you send your kids to dugsi?

Would you send your kids to dugsi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lol for me I think I would teach them on my own inta yar an aqano. There is this hadith ama maah maah saying if you teach hal ayad to qof kale ajarkisa bad helay sa.
I haven't gone to dugsi marka an nuune aha, but I think gabadh fiican in an noqday alhamdullilah.

Lol for me I think I would teach them on my own inta yar an aqano. There is this hadith ama maah maah saying if you teach hal ayad to qof kale ajarkisa bad helay sa.
I haven't gone to dugsi marka an nuune aha, but I think gabadh fiican in an noqday alhamdullilah.

but then a proper well educated macalin could enrich your child and teach them much more dont you agree?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
but then a proper well educated macalin could enrich your child and teach them much more dont you agree?
Haa, marka an baro inta an garanyo ban isla bilabi laheym.

I find it very contradictory when parents send their children to dugsi and keep on telling their ciyal to learn Quran while they don't know anything about diinta iyo Quranka. Be an example yourself before you force things on the children

no since i am not muslim, but i would if i was. dugsi gives children a sense of belonging, that they dont get elsewhere like when they're with their non-somali friends. i actually enjoyed dugsi when i wasnt reading quran or getting beaten

Meeshaas lagu baqtiyay intee waaye? A place where all dugsis are perverted? Where on the map is that? I guess you are exaggerating but it would be good to know where you have seen such dugsis.

Lool yea a bit but still its gossip central
You would think people would be in their best behaviour

no since i am not muslim, but i would if i was. dugsi gives children a sense of belonging, that they dont get elsewhere like when they're with their non-somali friends. i actually enjoyed dugsi when i wasnt reading quran or getting beaten

May I inquire as to what lead you to leave Islam ? If you don't mind answering that is.

Horta naayaa, come clean. Why do you have yourself identified as a male on your profile?

War yaa ilaahay yaqaano meeshaan. Creep show all around.

Your avatar looks like a female on male hormones too. O am confused.

Last edited:

EMT

Oreos aren't halal approved

Nah the true gossip central is at weddings. See if I'll ever fork over a PENNY to feed aunties who'll sit there and unveil all sorts of secrets/fake rumours about the bride and the groom. I'm still shook from the last one I went to.:jcoleno:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Horta naayaa, come clean. Why do you have yourself identified as a male on your profile?

Your avatar looks like a female on male hormones. O am confused.
You know many people nowadays consider themselves to be bigender ama waxa baas ay isu bixiyen:bell:

You know many people nowadays consider themselves to be bigender ama waxa baas ay isu bixiyen:bell:

:mjlol:

Your avatar looks like a female on male hormones too. O am confused.

Most dudes don’t chat with males saaxiib
Once they see the X on a profile
These men become perverted predators

As for the profile pic
I’m just taking the piss
In fact a member was banned for posting
This very same pic all over
Threads
Can you believe that ?
Not having the right to post
A picture of man who is quite unique I must say and proud
Such homophobes

Nah the true gossip central is at weddings. See if I'll ever fork over a PENNY to feed aunties who'll sit there and unveil all sorts of secrets/fake rumours about the bride and the groom. I'm still shook from the last one I went to.:jcoleno:

:lolbron:
There is not one place they will not gossip at infact the day after the wedding is when all the habayars get on their phones to talk shit about the wedding :)

EMT

Oreos aren't halal approved

As for the profile pic
I’m just taking the piss
Threads
Can you believe that ?
Such homophobes

There is not one place they will not gossip at infact the day after the wedding is when all the habayars get on their phones to talk shit about the wedding :)

The one I went to didn't even wait tillthe next day!!! They shat on the quality of the food as it came, saying "look how they hate her, to the point of embarrassing her w this kinda food" and then made speculations about what she must've done to deserve this :gucciwhat:

As for the profile pic
I’m just taking the piss
Threads
Can you believe that ?
Such homophobes

I don't now the context in which the picture was banned but I do believe there had to be a good reason for the ban. Besides, look up the definition of "Normal". It is a standard measure/evaluation set by human beings based on their natural instincts and expectations. Male for female, Female for male. Looks for men have to be manly, features manly, acts manly, speaks manly, walks manly, interested in females only, any slight deviation from that draws people's disgust. It should not be a surprise at all. It is the norm. Females are judged by the same standards. The more feminine they look the more attractive they are. That is how the brains are wired for humans. Anything else will be outplace and one has to fight for acceptance.

Majority of females want and demand a manly man. That is the standard. This leads to homophobia being celebrated in a solid majority of human cultures for a good reason on top of what I stated above. It is silly to seek to shame humans in their majority for what is natural and instinctive for them.

I don't now the context in which the picture was banned but I do believe there had to be a good reason for the ban. Besides, look up the definition of "Normal". It is a standard measure/evaluation set by human beings based on their natural instincts and expectations. Male for female, Female for male. Looks for men have to be manly, features manly, acts manly, speaks manly, walks manly, interested in females only, any slight deviation from that draws people's disgust. It should not be a surprise at all. It is the norm. Females are judged by the same standards. The more feminine they look the more attractive they are. That is how the brains are wired for humans. Anything else will be outplace and one has to fight for acceptance.

Majority of females want and demand a manly man. That is the standard. This leads to homophobia being celebrated in a solid majority of human cultures for a good reason on top of what I stated above. It is silly to seek to shame humans in their majority for what is natural and instinctive for them.

:gucciwhat:

It wasn’t that serious my nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts