Would you save your wife or your newborn child?

Would you save your newborn child or your wife?

• Total voters
Maybe you won’t have another child. You can always have another wife.
The same way that you may not have another child because it’s not guaranteed also applies to having another wife. There’s no rule in life that guarantees a man can have unlimited wives. And even if you do have remarry who says you’ll be guaranteed to have another child? Think about this for a second.

World

VIP
You'll eventually grow to hate the kid if you sacrifice your wife. Every little bad thing he does your mind will boil. Before any of that happens I would probably let the kid go since he/she will go to jannah anyways
I’d never hate my own child, what kind of sick father would? Maybe an Cadaan father would.

World

VIP
The same way that you may not have another child because it’s not guaranteed also applies to having another wife. There’s no rule in life that guarantees a man can have unlimited wives. And even if you do have remarry who says you’ll be guaranteed to have another child? Think about this for a second.
I’m a good looking man, unless Allah predestined for me to not have another wife, I’ll have another two.

I wouldn’t know how to raise a daughter, but I can raise my son. A son will also further my lineage.
A son may further your lineage but a man that raises a daughter has certain privileges/stance in akhiro. Also usually a daughter takes care of you in old age.
I’m a good looking man, unless Allah predestined for me to not have another wife, I’ll have another two.
So you’re good looking and therefore have unlimited options so you will dispose your wife aka a “one-time baby making machine” because who knows she may or may not have another kid, right? Got it. Do you.

My wife 10/10. From The moment I catch the cunug xaaring himself its gonna be like this for life

giphy.gif

Only a sociopath would save their unborn child over a woman who has been on this earth that has loved ones along with obligations.

Tbh, you don't have a choice in the matter. Doctors will save the mum, first and foremost. What you want is insignificant.

I would choose the newborn child hands down.
There's 4 billion women in the world, the wife is replaceable especially after birth, her vag simply won't feel the same. She can rest in knowing her child survived and I can get a new wife.
Win win :)

Trending

Latest posts