Would you risk your life in order too fight terrorism in Somalia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
No.

Who am I fighting for? Half the population prefers Al kebab to our current politicians.

People never fought for patriotism and only did it to get paid, gain land and status.

Even the crusaders did it for money.

Those stupid enough to fall for patriotism aren't fit to handle weapons.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

:birdman:

giphy.gif

Hell yes I am a Muslim and my religion orders me to fight any one who is a terrorising innocent people.
It is also the logic thing to do as well

Saalax Bidaar

Hell yes I am a Muslim and my religion orders me to fight any one who is a terrorising innocent people.
It is also the logic thing to do as well
Ok Masha Allah. Go please they need you now. I am gonna chill here and fondle my balls.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
waar ileen Amar LA aragyey
No.

Who am I fighting for? Half the population prefers Al kebab to our current politicians.

People never fought for patriotism and only did it to get paid, gain land and status.

Ö
No.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
No.

Can you please further elaborate , who are then in your meaning capabale too bear arms ?

not only fight them brainwash them and counter their mind process to that for the ppl and then absorb them into my militia

Saalax Bidaar

MashAllah keep :susp: "Fondling your balls" markay madaafiic kaaga ridaan Adaa soo toosine :lolbron:

Lol

Because of your heroic efforts , i am able to afford the freedom to sit on my couch and play with my genitals.:mjhaps:

Forever greatful for your selfless sacrifices.

Last edited:
You can’t fight terrorism surely if you could the most powerful country in the world would of dealth with the mess in the middle east by now. It’s a mindset not a physical thing.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
not only fight them brainwash them and counter their mind process to that for the ppl and then absorb them into my militia
Pla , have you studied i
Lol

Because of your heroic sacrifice, i am able to afford the freedom to sit on my couch and do as
You can’t fight terrorism surely if you could the most powerful country in the world would of dealth with the mess in the middle east by now. It’s a mindset not a physical thing.
So what you are saying is since USA wasnt able too eradicate terrorism , we should throw in the towle?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
My Dear Compatriot please tell me about your Military strategies , you seem too be a Guy who has flesh on the bones

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Can you please further elaborate , who are then in your meaning capabale too bear arms ?

Those able to differentiate between a pointless war and a worthwhile fight.

Same reason you only see corrupt snakes entering politics in Somalia instead of our best and brightest.

They all remember what happened to that young minister that got repaid for his patriotism.

Do you really think that by joining the fight against Al Shabaab you'd make any difference?

Even if you were a genius general it still wouldn't amount to anything in this fake conflict.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Those able to differentiate between a pointless war and a worthwhile fight.

Same reason you only see corrupt snakes entering politics in Somalia instead of our best and brightest.

They all remember what happened to that young minister that got repaid for his patriotism.

Do you really think that by joining the fight against Al Shabaab you'd make any difference?

Even if you were a genius general it still wouldn't amount to anything in this fake conflict.
Do you think Marxum AUN Siiraj was knocked off by the shabab?. And secondly WHO are ”thoose”you are reffering to for the second time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts