Would you risk your life in order too fight terrorism in Somalia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly give me 2 weeks of training in Israel and i could beat the whole of arabia (proven fact) these niggas down south would be nothing for me. All we need is a government who takes shit seriously and south somalia would be peaceful.

What happened to us? we fought off the British and the Portuguese and now we can't fight off some arab bootyclappers.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
They are somalis they are saying the somalis are kuffar bescuse they cooporate with forgein nations

That's a bit crazy to say about the Somalis doing business with foreign nation for that reason it upsets them so they become Al-Shabab to fight their own people :4uzpnkt:

Isn't the Al-Shabab taking orders from the Saudi Arabia and getting founded by these arabs country isn't that worse than the Somalis doing business with the kuffar :confused:

Or they just jealous to see other Somalis entrepreneur doing so well and Al-Shabab force them to pay taxes :gnzbryw:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
That's a bit crazy to say about the Somalis doing business with foreign nation for that reason it upsets them so they become Al-Shabab to fight their own people :4uzpnkt:

Isn't the Al-Shabab taking orders from the Saudi Arabia and getting founded by these arabs country isn't that worse than the Somalis doing business with the kuffar :confused:

Or they just jealous to see other Somalis entrepreneur doing so well and Al-Shabab force them to pay taxes :gnzbryw:
they are not taking orders from no one but yes they are diffrent influences, of course they are jealous they are mafias who extort and kill thier own people they should be fight with everything we got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending