Would you remarry if your marriage falls apart at retirement age?

Would you remarry if your marriage falls apart at retirement age?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Waar bal ummadaan eega! 65+ isn't the time you should be looking for fresh blood! A new d*ck/p*ssy to pounce on with young rickety old knees! You're near the end of your life! SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH SWT AND MAKE TAWBA! REPENT! THINK OF AKHIRA!:jcoleno:

Waar bal ummadaan eega! 65+ isn't the time you should be looking for fresh blood! A new d*ck/p*ssy to pounce on with young rickety old knees! You're near the end of your life! SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH SWT AND MAKE TAWBA! REPENT! THINK OF AKHIRA!:jcoleno:
Their is more to marriage than sex :childplease: you have a dirty mind. Its about love and understanding :it0tdo8:

The guys back home need all the help they can get. They would benefit immensely from getting with a retired American halimo. More than 70% of the youth are jobless there.
Nigga if I’m 65+ I need someone who’s going to take care of me. Besides in Islam it tells me that the man is a provider and protector, I ain’t going to be the provider for a young man

If im alive by the age of 65, ill probably have the physique and athleticism of a 20 year old thanks to the new generation of anti aging drugs

Trending