Would you remarry if your marriage falls apart at retirement age?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Heck yeah! I'm gonna go back to Somalia and pick up a new husband. Preferable in his 20s because what's wrong with having 30+ age gap?:)

Im gonna be one of those hot cougars just you wait. :cool:

Heck yeah! I'm gonna go back to Somalia and pick up a new husband. Preferable in his 20s because what's wrong with having 30+ age gap?:)

Im gonna be one of those hot cougars just you wait. :cool:
retirement age is 65+,idk about your country but here in Australia its only going to go up.Its very hard to view women who are 65+ in a sexual manner :susp:

Nah I’m going to call it a day. 65 + is way too late but you should have been focusing on good companionship all them years. If I’ve been able to experience some love on this earth I’m blessed. hopefully I will have some hobbies, have grand kids, gardening etc..

If my marriage falls apart, imma head back to somalia and suss out some 25-35 year old xalimos,maybe even the 40 year old habros(some of them are harrrrd :pachah1:).

Nah I’m going to call it a day. 65-70 is way too late. If I’ve been able to experience some love on this earth I’m blessed. hopefully I will have some hobbies, have grand kids, gardening etc..
Imagine being pounded by a young stud and you're 65 with a whole lot of osteoporosis.Gardening is the way forward abaayo macaan.

Imagine being pounded by a young stud and you're 65 with a whole lot of osteoporosis.Gardening is the way forward abaayo macaan.
Trust me, we don’t have time for that. But the focus is always to find a life partner and campanion you can grow old with. If it fails we’ll stick to doing granny duties and gardening in the sun

Trust me, we don’t have time for that. But the focus is always to find a life partner and campanion you can grow old with. If it fails we’ll stick to doing granny duties and gardening in the sun
Who knows lot of older women date younger men because they want to feel younger.I once had a boss that was 60+,she definitely had the hots for me and all the other strapping young lads that worked for her.I wasn't complaining tho, her infatuation allowed us to get away with a whole lotta bs :mjswag:

Who knows lot of older women date younger men because they want to feel younger.I once had a boss that was 60+,she definitely had the hots for me and all the other strapping young lads that worked for her.I wasn't complaining tho, her infatuation allowed us to get away with a whole lotta bs :mjswag:
Nah at the point if all your marriages have failed call it a day. Retirement age you should enjoy at least not try be a sugar mama

uufff....who wants to marry at retirement age? everything old & wrinkled? ufff

1594398585653.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your pension would be able to afford you a young geeljire if you desired back home.

God bless your heart. I think i need to retire from love channeling huuno. its overrated. My hubby can go find a young antelope tho, but let him not think i will support her. if he brings his new young wife in my home to live, i might do science lap poison practice

Last edited:

Trending