Would you rather......

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Have your own continent developed and wealthy and live in your own country proudly or have to do tahriib as a refugee?

Only when you think about it do you realise how Africa has been failed by the elders. Why did they choose humiliation for us? Don't they realise that if they keep this up many of us will remain in the west and not go back?

:wow:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Forgive me for what I'm about to say, but I'd rather tahriib, cause no matter how developed the continent is they don't have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Africans are too primitive to run a city let alone an entire continent. The only slight chance they may have is if the diaspora youth forcefully take control of the government and apply the knowledge and skills they have gained from abroad.

Africans are too primitive to run a city let alone an entire continent. The only slight chance they may have is if the diaspora youth forcefully take control of the government and apply the knowledge and skills they have gained from abroad.
Not all African countries are like that just saying some are developing like crazy and fast then we have Somalia where everyone judges each other by their tribe I know it’s our culture but if it’s been holding us back and shit I think we should leave it in the past just because something is your culture doesn’t make it good I can feel the qabilist breathing down my neck trying to send hate in their 6 dollar keyboard