• Hoe daughter

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Bro I'd rather have 3 daughters than one son who takes it up the ass
:hova:
so you want a bunch of bastard children and daughters who willfully commit zina than a son who simply has bad thoughts in his head (not a sin)?

a y a n

VIP
Yall Weird Xalimos be having a soft spot for these fags
h-he’s not committing any sin and who said he couldn’t be bi and who said i couldn’t just pray the gay away because allah can fix all forms of challenge

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
so you want a bunch of bastard children and daughters who willfully commit zina than a son who simply has bad thoughts in his head (not a sin)?
If he doesn't act on it then that's obviously better than daughters

What if he acts on it...

a y a n

VIP
If he doesn't act on it then that's obviously better than daughters

What if he acts on it...
still take it over a daughter
implies they constantly commit that sin
i could easily get him to repent and 7 times out of ten they’re bi so i could easily get him a wife
praying the gay away exists and i don’t have the thought of bastard children in my bloodline
most s don’t stop with prayer

h-he’s not committing any sin and who said he couldn’t be bi and who said i couldn’t just pray the gay away because allah can fix all forms of challenge
Shit you got a point tbh but I assumed when I read the intial post that this "son of mine" would be getting piped

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
still take it over a daughter
implies they constantly commit that sin
i could easily get him to repent and 7 times out of ten they’re bi so i could easily get him a wife
praying the gay away exists and i don’t have the thought of bastard children in my bloodline
most s don’t stop with prayer
I'd disown my son if he acted on it kkkkkkkk. Hands washed of that and disinherited too. Same with daughters. You'd need to be some special type of shitty parent or just unlucky af to raise that though.

a y a n

VIP
Shit you got a point tbh but I assumed when I read the intial post that this "son of mine" would be getting piped
exactly lmao
most “gay” kids that come out have never even committed that homosexual zina anyway
just get him to make extra nafl prayers, extra dua, and ask him kindly to cut off friends that will make his life worse
also make sure he knows that you care because of you hate him you at the same time push him away from allah

a y a n

VIP
I'd disown my son if he acted on it kkkkkkkk. Hands washed of that and disinherited too. Same with daughters. You'd need to be some special type of shitty parent or just unlucky af to raise that though.
i definitely wouldn’t want either as children but allah can always help out with any type of trial so why worry

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i definitely wouldn’t want either as children but allah can always help out with any type of trial so why worry
I wouldn't waste my time, I'd be putting that effort towards securing my retirement and akirah inshallah
:banderas:

lol ok “i want a sinner over a non simmer with a trial from allah”
ogey
No you've made the assumption that having those thoughts are involuntary, like a disability.

A hoe daughter won't break a man. The other will. That's why all the guys are agreeing with me.

if he’s committing sin, i’m going to ask him kindly to cut off his friends involved in those shenanigans and i’d probably set a bit of a tighter curfew
i’d get him to start joining prayer sessions with me and making extra dhikr and dua
if he’s not committing any sin and only has those thoughts in his head, i’m just gonna get him to make extra prayers, extra dhikr, and dua
i can’t physically hate my son lmaooo
What if he accuses you of been homophobic and calls LGBTQ organization and news outlets

Trending